Displays one new vocabulary word each day, it's definition and an example sentence from around the web.
Word Of The Day! displays one new vocabulary word each day and it's definition, along with 1-2 example sentences from around the web. Note: Vocabulary words do not update over the weekend. v 1.2 changes: minor bug fixes, font and color updates. v 1.3 changes: design/UI updates. v 1.4 changes: fixed word spacing and broken links. v 1.5 changes: Updated data handling Please comment with feature/improvement suggestions! :-)
- (2019-12-19) Lisa Nikolau: Can you change the extension's language? I'd love to see new words in Spanish.
- (2018-11-26) Amir Alj: It's amazing would really be cool if it had a pronunciation button.
- (2017-07-11) E. Groeg: It's nice and useful. However, I would prefer if I could change the time of the day a new word comes up. I wish there was an option to that.
- (2015-02-17) Sammi Woodbury: works great the only thing i wish was to be able to look at all the words it has shown me so far so i could review them or if there was a word i was looking for.
- (2014-07-30) Sourabh Singh Rathore: Doesn't works for me
- (2014-07-23) KINK NOLAN: DOES NOT WORK
- (2013-05-07) Surreal Boxftfyfv: @Dietrich George (Re:Apr 11, 2012): Let's not get greedy, now.
- (2012-11-13) Jeff Rechtman: Great UX! Whoever created this is clearly a rising star in the programming field....
- (2012-04-11) Rachel Braddock Bayles: Shinplaster! Fun app - education without the work. I feel smarter already.
- (2012-04-11) Studio Lite: Very simple and intuitive. Maybe for those who want to learn more, there could be a random button