Instantly turn any webpage into a panel that stays on top no matter what (when docked on the lower right hand side). There are…
Instantly turn any webpage into a panel that stays on top no matter what (when docked on the lower right hand side). There are three ways to launch a panel 1. Press the browser button (with the Panelizer logo) and enter a url. 2. Right click a link and press Panelizer on the context menu 3. Highlight a url text and press Panelizer Make sure you enable Panels on Chrome Flags! All you have to do is: 1. Open a new tab 2. Go to chrome://flags 3. Search for Panel 4. Enable it 5. Quit out of all Chrome browsers 6. Open Chrome up and use the extension Need help? Watch this video of our other extension that uses panels (http://youtu.be/R2CFuQVnCjc?t=27s) Be sure to rate us!!
- (2018-01-19) Ryuuzaki L5: What's the point to have a floating window without ALWAYS ON TOP option??? Seriously, there is no reason someone will waste time downloading this, it's better to detach the tab from your chrome and resize the window. Also, there is no way to put a "full screen" video on the small window. The reason someone wants to have a floating window is to be able to watch videos from all kind of web pages while doing other things AT THE SAME TIME, so, we need a small windows that will be ALWAYS ON TOP and that has the option to put the video in "full screen" ON THAT SMALL WINDOW like Floating Youtube extension.
- (2016-07-04) Austin Millan: It's a little buggy, for example sometimes it will open in a window that doesn't float above everything else. But most of the time it works.
- (2016-04-14) Finally a decent tool to give me a floating window to watch Udemy.com videos while following along!
- (2015-07-08) This is nice!
- (2014-09-11) Awesome extension; I use it everyday.
- (2017-02-12, v:184.108.40.206) Santo Polanco: NEnhancer
Are you interested in selling NEnhance? I have a site where this app would be a good fit for. You can email me at [email protected]
- (2016-10-26, v:220.127.116.11) David Cates: Panel option removed?
I love this extension and use it daily. However, today it suddenly stopped working correctly. I checked for the "enable panels" option and it seems to be missing now. Has this feature been removed from chrome?
- (2016-04-14, v:18.104.22.168) autofill URL with current tab location
Please allow the tool to pick up and use the current URL rather than having to paste it in.
- (2016-02-23, v:22.214.171.124) Davidson Sacramento: the window is not getting anchored
when I open a new panelizer window, it doesn't get anchored (it desapear when a window is changed)