This extension allows you to schedule a click on any element of a page you are visiting
Want to schedule a click on that link or button? It's now as easy as 1-2-3. 1. Find out the ID of the link or button you want to be clicked (hint. right click on it and select "Inspect Element") 2. Enter the details and press "Schedule Click" in the extension popup 3. When the time comes.. BANG! the scheduled click will happen automagically **ProTip - if an element you want to click doesn't have an ID - not a problem! Right click on the element in the Inspect Element window, select "Add attribute" and add the ID in. Happy clicking! https://twitter.com/earnedmarketing
- (2015-05-21) Javier Salinas: Nice tool
- (2015-05-21) Ben Johnson: Really useful extension. Simple, does what it says on the tin and lets me automate some pieces of testing. Keep up the good work.
- (2020-07-29, v:1.0) Pronabesh Bhowmik: About TAB ID
Can't find an ID to put in the extension. Can anyone help pls.
- (2020-04-21, v:1.0) Michelle Zhang: support class name/xpath ?
possible to support the css class name as well? or xpath
- (2019-12-20, v:1.0) Jonathan Borgia: Is it possible to set to click at a specific time?
I'd like to click at a time (say 14:27:32 local time). Is this a difficult feature to implement?