Base Level Extension
This extension contains a neural network trained to recognise digits that appear when you log into your Interactive Brokers account. It automatically fetches the corresponding codes from your security card, saving you from having to find your card and extract the codes yourself. The entire process is run locally, meaning that the neural network is embedded into the extension itself and not hosted on a server somewhere else. The card details will be saved in the chrome local storage and can't be accessed by anyone else. It works on all urls that are on the interactivebrokers.com host. If you are viewing a url from another host the extension will become inactive. Usage: 1) Click on the "Card" button on the extension to fill out your card details (the next update will include a feature that automatically fills out the details from photos of your card) 2) Login to either web trader or account management at Interactive Brokers 3) When the index number image appears, click "Run" on the extension. The digits and codes will then appear on the pop-up of the extension Full code: https://github.com/ivan-chan123/easy-login-for-interactive-brokers
- (2018-09-23) good function, takes a while to input details though
- (2018-09-11) Luke Martin: Great utility. Thanks a lot!
- (2018-09-10) Jasmine Morrish: Really great, worked perfectly! Would highly recommend this extension
- (2018-09-09) Alexander Ma: Small functionality but save me a bit of time
- (2018-09-09) Draglx: Works like a charm- thanks for solving this problem for me :))
- (2018-09-09) Lufei Zhou: It's great!
- (2018-09-07) Zach Rowan: extremely useful!!
- (2018-09-03) Robert Fernandez: Does not work
- (2018-11-21, v:2.1) Lawrence Jackson: My Card Extension does not show the Image (IB generated string of numbers)
I downloaded the extension for Interactive Brokers. I click on Web Trader and then log in. I select the link below login that says 'Click here if you didn't receive the message'. It shows me a challenge number. I click on the IB extension that you developed and it DOES NOT display the challenge number. What am I doing wrong?