Keyword rank position & index checking tool designed for Amazon
FREE keyword index and rank checking tool by Whipdata This FREE product checks indexing of your keywords against your ASINs. In other words, it tells you if whether your keywords appear in any of the parts of your listing title, bullet points, description or backend search terms. Moreover, it shows your ASINs page and position rank on Amazon as well as it shows if your ASINs come up organically or with sponsored ads. It is highly important to see where you stand with your keywords and how you stand – organically or with ads. How to use it: -Choose your marketplace -Enter up to 5 keywords and up to 10 ASINs -Get real time indexation results and current ranking position as well as how you appear – organic or with sponsored ads
- (2023-02-02) Zubair Ali: Stupid extension of no use.
- (2019-07-05) William Smith: It is better that I can check common rankings or sponsored rankings
- (2019-01-02) Ugur Yilmaz: I can quickly find out how my products rank for certain critical keywords that are important for my business. I currently have the free subscription but I am planning to buy the paid version.
- (2018-10-10) Mustafa Özbiçer: Free and more detailed options.
- (2019-07-05, v:1.2.2) William Smith: It is better that I can check common rankings or sponsored rankings
It is better that I can check common rankings or sponsored rankings