Simply turns the Duolingo skill tree upside down
This extension makes it easier to start the next lesson by turning the skill tree upside down, so the next lesson is always at the top of the page. Also, when you click on a lesson once, it will load it immediately; when you hold it down, it will open the menu as usual.
- (2020-04-01) Nothing changed.
- (2019-10-13) William Watson: Sadly it did nothing at all. (October 2019) It would have been great if it had though.
- (2019-10-10) P N: Doesn't change anything in my trees.
- (2019-08-19) Paolo Di Bello: It doesn't work.
- (2017-04-26) lejendary_PvP: No
- (2016-11-29) Kamil Duda: Very helpful
- (2016-11-29, v:1.0.0) Kamil Duda: Toggle on/off
Hello, it would be nice if extension had some sort of toggle so i don't have to disable it in chrome when i want to choose particular lesson.