An extension that makes Dalton Courses awesome.
***This extension only works on the Dalton Courses website. If you don't go to the Dalton School or have no idea what Courses is, you should probably not install this.*** CoursesPlus (also known as Courses Plus or Courses+) is a small extension for the Dalton Courses website. It adds many useful features and customizations, from marking assignments as completed to background changes, and it makes many things look much nicer. (Of course, you can turn off the parts you don't like from the options page.) Features include: ------------------- * Great themes to transform the look of Courses. * Turn on and off every feature from the options page! * Keep track of assignments you've done! * A cleaner, simpler grid view for your course list! * An easier, simpler, and smaller navigation bar! * Customize individual courses' colors and fonts! * Change the color scheme of Courses - background color, text color, etc! * Add a background image! * Fixes for various bugs with Courses (daylight savings time mishandling, lightbox zoom weirdness, etc.) * A nicer looking login page! * Use emotions in the messaging system! (even if the other person doesn't have CoursesPlus!) * A convenient browser action to access upcoming events and other information quickly. Got another idea? Click the support tab above, select "Suggestion", and tell us! We'd love to hear from you!
- (2017-02-14) Kyle B: so good im TRIGGERED
- (2016-05-05) Avi Mehta: Very good extension! I won't ask who you creators are because I know who you are...:) Just a few problems with schedules and lunch...but overall, 110/10!
- (2015-05-10) Athan Yanos: cool but still some problems with Lunch Menu and Calendar
- (2015-04-29) Myles J: YASSSSSSSSS!!!!!! This is so much better than the old course (Sorry, I'm not sorry for kinda copying you Zivi & Lana :P)
- (2015-02-10) robotinarowboat: I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOO MUCH its so much better than the old courses (Lana my comment looks just like yours) YAYS!
- (2015-01-26) Lana Wagner: Love it! It is SO much better than old courses! :D
- (2015-01-21) Joshua Fielding: 10/10 Great addition to Courses However, some problems
- (2015-01-20) Forever Alone: Unlike that person eshan tripathi, this extension did not help me gain imaginary friends... INSTEAD I LOST MY WHOLE 3 IMAGINARY FRIENDS!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME GO GET THOSE FRIENDS. ITS NOT EASY MAN!!
- (2015-01-16) Nate M: Pretty nice! much cleaner. who made this? I searched up T K on gdocs and got couple people.
- (2015-01-14) Eeshan Tripathii: So... as many of you know I am going through a hard time. All my imaginary friends left, i know what you are thinking, "I feel so bad for you". But that was then and this is now, with the help of courses plus my life has changed for the better, I now have new imaginary friends, courses+1 and courses+2, and I really like my new life. Plus the pink color kills it. .000001/.000001
- (2015-01-14) Clay Garfield: Can make courses pink 10/10
- (2015-01-05) Electric Space: Amazing. Now when I look back at the old version, it looks quite messy compared to the new, clean experience Courses+ gives! I love it! ;P
- (2015-01-05) JJ Yu: Excellent quality. This really transformed my courses page and made my viewing experience 110% more enjoyable!
- (2015-01-25, v:2.6) robotinarowboat: courses+error
Courses+ Error Component error. Encountered while running code for component "My home" fixes (with index myHome). Error details Message: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined Stack: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined at Object.components.myHome.exec (chrome-extension://pieincmodljnbihihjnapcmhdddhbpgi/js/components.js:301:104) at Object.callback (chrome-extension://pieincmodljnbihihjnapcmhdddhbpgi/js/components.js:1046:17) at Function.target.(anonymous function) (extensions::SafeBuiltins:19:14) at safeCallbackApply (extensions::sendRequest:22:15) at handleResponse (extensions::sendRequest:77:7) Context info Page URL: https://courses2015.dalton.org/my/ Extension ID: pieincmodljnbihihjnapcmhdddhbpgi
- (2015-01-23, v:2.5) JJ Yu: Here ya go.
Courses+ Error Component error. Encountered while running code for component "My home" fixes (with index myHome). Error details Message: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined Stack: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined at Object.components.myHome.exec (chrome-extension://pieincmodljnbihihjnapcmhdddhbpgi/js/components.js:279:104) at Object.callback (chrome-extension://pieincmodljnbihihjnapcmhdddhbpgi/js/components.js:974:17) at Function.target.(anonymous function) (extensions::SafeBuiltins:19:14) at safeCallbackApply (extensions::sendRequest:22:15) at handleResponse (extensions::sendRequest:77:7) Context info Page URL: https://courses2015.dalton.org/my/ Extension ID: pieincmodljnbihihjnapcmhdddhbpgi
- (2015-01-21, v:2.5) Joshua Fielding: A few problems
Problems: Cuts off HW Assignments such as the following which I will email to you "Course Changes" font is too big
- (2015-01-16, v:2.3) Nate M: who are you
Who are you?
- (2015-01-15, v:2.3) Joshua Fielding: Allowing people to check assignments that are completed
Studer, I know it's complicated but please let people do this
- (2015-01-14, v:2.3) Electric Space: Messaging
Make the messaging look nicer. SOme ideas: -Emotions -Something other then plain text to show it (speech bubble?) -(if possible) Stop it from reloading every message and from having to reload to get messages
- (2015-01-14, v:2.3) Electric Space: Custom Logos
ADD A CUSTOM LOGO OPTION.
- (2015-01-14, v:2.3) Electric Space: Checkboxes
Add checkable boxes so you can see which assignments you've completed.