Developer Dashboard Stats is a simple and fast way of checking recent stats for your published extensions and applications in Chrome
Developer Dashboard Stats is a simple and fast way of checking recent stats for your published extensions and applications in Google Chrome.
- (2014-11-19) Alexander Naspo: Awesome!
- (2014-09-04) Zig Mandel: Please support a notification when users publish a new issue in the app tracker. Google doesnt alert the developer in any way.
- (2013-12-12) M Scott Adams: Great idea, and I have no idea why more people aren't using it. One request: unless I just haven't found it, there doesn't seem to be any way to check impressions / installations on a given day simply through the extension interface itself. (In the Dashboard, you can just hover over the graph on the recentmost day and a popup displays the number of installations for that day.) I'll be recommending this!
- (2013-10-17) This extension is awesome. Now I don't have to check the Developer Console every day. One thing that I wish it did is bring me to the stats page when I click the extension's graph rather than bringing me to the CWS page for the extension. Other than that, I love this extension.
- (2013-09-30) Antonio Fiore: useful, thank you
- (2017-07-17, v:1.2) Wanda Rainey: dashboard
do I need this
- (2013-10-17, v:1.2) Clicking on graph should open the Developer Dashboard
I would find it very useful if clicking on an extension's graph would bring up the Developer Dashboard for that extension so that I can more closely inspect the graph.