Your smart shopping cart across the web
Save time and money when you shop online with this built-in shopping assistant for Chrome. Easily access your shopping assistant from your home page, where you see the very latest news headlines, localized weather, sports scores and videos from thousands of the web’s most popular and trusted content providers. Benefits of the Microsoft Shopping Assistant include: Discover more when you shop -Automatically get helpful information like price history for saved products, prices at other stores, and recommendations for related products Get price alerts -Add a product to your Favorites or to a custom board and the assistant will automatically track the price -You’ll get a notification when the price changes You are always in control -Microsoft Shopping Assistant is built with your security and privacy in mind -You can remove products from the assistant’s history at any time With you whenever you shop -The Shopping Assistant works with more than 50,000 stores and continuing to expand its reach Easily get back to your shopping -Whenever you visit a product, your assistant automatically remembers what you’ve looked at. -All your browsed products and boards are easily accessible whenever you open a new tab Start using the assistant by scrolling up and clicking the "Add to Chrome" button on the right, and follow the prompts to add Microsoft Shopping Assistant to Chrome. By installing this extension, you agree to the Terms of Service at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/ and Privacy Statement at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement/default.aspx Website: https://www.msn.com Support: http://support.microsoft.com
- (2019-07-01) Marilyn Todd: I installed the stupid thing to get rid of the banner bar message on MSN about it. The stupid thing still puts up the banner message. I just want it gone. I've tried saying not now and installing it what the heck do you want? GO AWAY ALREADY
- (2019-05-01) Stephen Barash: Does not seem to work unless you let it make MSN your homepage. Then, even if you install it, it doesn't work. It says you're supposed to click some little heart to add items to your favorites. Where is it? The extensions icon has a heart on it, but clicking on it just opens the assistant and doesn't add anything to it - and I'm looking at an item I want to buy on the Bing shopping page. Horrible.
- (2019-03-09) Mohamed Fotouh: Great Idea and very nice cross platforms application. Thanks for the great effort.
- (2019-01-10) I came across this assistant recently on a new machine where I was reading an msn headline page. Later when I was shopping for a kitchen faucet on homedepot, this assistant came up with a message saying save some dollars. It had found me the same product I was looking at on Amazon, which was $25 cheaper. THANK YOU, Microsoft. This was an important saving for me. I will be using this more.
- (2018-12-28) Petr Parkan Janda: it is forcing you to use MSN for default new tab. It does not work without this option. Lame
- (2018-12-22) marilyn macri: i love anything that can help me find the best deal since i live on a limited income now that im retired.
- (2018-12-10) Mon Myaing: I'm shopping for a specific gift for my son and it was nice to get the prices for many different stores without having to visit them all for comparison shopping. It's also been useful for tracking the price as I still have some time before I need to make the purchase.
- (2018-12-10) Iv G: I was in the market for a terabyte drive and was searching Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Ebay, the usual suspects. When I settled on the "Seagate Duet Cloud-Syncing 1 TB Portable External Hard Drive" on amazon, the extension gave me a popup saying I could save $30 dollars by heading over to Woot.com since it was the deal of the day. Sure enough it saved me $30 and I still got Amazon shipping. I feel like I just outsourced my daily bad habit of checking woot for deals at 11 pm every day. I also had marked an amazon fire tv game controller since it did not go on sale on Cyber Monday/Black Friday and sure enough I got notified when it dropped to $14.99 this week from $49.99 :-)
- (2018-12-08) C T: This helped me get the best price on a new Sony 4K TV I bought on Amazon. While browsing Amazon, the toolbar showed me the price Best Buy was charging for the same item, and sure enough Amazon was the cheapest. I even checked Best Buy to make sure the prices the toolbar showed me were accurate and they were. This gave me the confidence to pull the trigger on Amazon. It would be great to see a video reviews of the same product.
- (2018-12-06) Gayathri N: I have been using the shopping assistant to track products and prices as I shop for gifts for the holidays for family. Appreciate that it works on so many retail stores.