Learn something true. Every day.
We love Africa: everything about the place makes us go gaga! So we thought, let's take *one* of African's amazing things, and tell the world about it. Hence "kasahorow" which means "many languages" in Akan, a language of Africa. So learn something true everyday. And share in Akan, Chewa, Ga-Dangme, Gbe, Gikuyu, Hausa, Igbo, Lingala, Luganda, Luwo, Malagasy, Oromo, Swahili, Wolof, Yoruba, or Zulu. How to use kasahorow ==================== + After installing the extension, click on it to select your preferred language. + Open a new tab to get the date in your favourite African language. + Type in the Write box in your own language. Press characters not in your alphabet and they will be converted to the special characters of your favourite African language. + Search the dictionary of your language with English words by clicking on the kasahorow icon. + When browsing the web and you come across an unfamiliar English word, highlight the word, right-click and use the menu to learn the meaning of the word in your favourite African language. + Tell your friends to install it too. Don't see your favourite African language? Follow us on Facebook.com/kasahorow, Twitter.com/kasahorow or find kasahorow on Google+ to know when we add your language!
- (2018-12-28) Goz zey: very awesome and useful app.Helps ALOT
- (2016-04-04) Mark Valentine Aikins: Very useful app
- (2014-04-15) Afia Obinim: kasahorowfo. Me da mo ase!
- (2017-01-28, v:2017.1.1) Afia Obinim: Set Accept-Language HTTP header to prefer my selected language
For example, if I'm using an English browser without the kasahorow extension my Accept-Language header looks like Accept-Language: en, en-gb;q=0.8 When I install the kasahorow extension and I pick Lingala as my default language my Accept-Language header should now look like Accept-Language: ln, en, en-gb;q=0.8
- (2016-07-06, v:2015.7.25) Afia Obinim: Include translations (in English) of inspiration
Is that possible?
- (2014-12-21, v:2014.12.21) Fie Nipa: Ewe keyboard
Is it coming?