Never miss a price change again.
What's new in v0.3: - Bugfix: options now properly save after exiting chrome (Thanks astanix) - Bugfix: alerts can now be correctly deactivated as originally intended (Thanks supson6437 and anonymous reporter) - Bugfix: the extension now won't stay in the background after the browser is closed (Thanks kimosan) - Feature: Added EUR as a target currency - Feature: Tiny TRC Ticker and Tiny NMC Ticker now available (search for them in the Chrome Web Store) ---- Have a hard time getting things done at work because you can't stop staring at charts all day? This extension is for you. Tiny LTC Ticker is a minimalistic price ticker for Litecoins with zero bells and whistles and focus on doing its job. Features: - Shows current exchange rate on its icon, updates every minute - Supports BTC and USD exchange rates - Alert notifications, can notify you of price changes with a customizable threshold - Alerts work with the icon hidden (perfect if you don't want to be constantly distracted by the price but still be alerted when there's a major price change) If you found it handy, please consider buying me a beer (or whisky, in bitcoinity tradition): BTC: 19xQFJabE9ga4kjnKTV94JTirnjy9TKNN9 LTC: LKdZ66KeFLCFGSmRtZwRhzTRMEGSUUtNBE PPC: PPKDJ86AMwnC4YnYV517KA5U1Px3QgFJWt ABOUT PERMISSIONS: This extension requests "your data" on btc-e.com, mtgox.com and vircurex.com. I know, I know, this sounds shady as heck, in reality all this extension does is querying the publically available APIs of these sites to fetch the price directly from them, but unfortunately Chrome permission system granularity is non-existent; I'd love to be able to be more specific with the permissions, but it's all or nothing with Chrome, that is, either one asks for permission to access mtgox.com or one can't query their APIs at all from the extension (to name an example). Note that the extension works just fine if you are logged out of all the aforementioned exchanges, so you might want to consider logging out before installing the extension for extra peace of mind. In fact, your account is probably safest on the wild internet west if you are never logged in except when you specifically want to trade — this is what I'd recommend doing if you are concerned about security, cookies cannot be stolen if they don't exist.
- (2018-11-19) Iván García: No sirve.
- (2017-09-06) Sam Vanderstraeten: DOes not work
- (2017-05-19) José Roberto: Não atualiza os valores...
- (2013-11-16) Patrick Cheurfa: Euros doesn't work properly, numbers are false
- (2013-05-27) Michael Lord: This extension seems pretty good, except for the fact it will not update the LTC price until you manually click the extension's icon. I should not have to do this, it should update automatically.
- (2013-04-27) Liam Brown: Same as this devs BTC extension. Works great, and only getting better with updates. Good work!
- (2013-04-25) T L: None of the settings were saved after I changed them. And when i came back after a day, it kept throwing all the backlog of notifications.
- (2013-04-21) Patsy Thelast: thanks
- (2013-04-17) Joseph Wong: Simple, elegant and just works. Thanks!
- (2017-11-30, v:0.3) Tiago Martins de Alexandre: Is not working
Is not working. Or does it take time to load price ? (waiting 10 seconds and nothing...)
- (2017-09-04, v:0.3) Ing. Fernando Torrico: No carga el monto de la moneda litecoin
No carga el monto de la moneda litecoin
- (2013-11-29, v:0.3) Dirk Lemke: Value in EUR is wrong
Example : BTC 0338 $ 34,7 € 12,6 !!!! Regards Dirk
- (2013-04-25, v:0.2) Kerry Happle: Desktop notification
I keep getting the desktop notification even though I have tried to disable it in the options. It does not appear to actually be disabling.