This is an extension for Google Keep. You can input tab( ) into memos.
With this extension, you can input tabs into memos in Google Keep. You can easily write structured text like the Markdown.
- (2020-01-07) Sean Sweeney: Does not work and no instructions.
- (2019-12-21) Cliff Sagnotty: Works great. After extension is installed, to work you must reload Google Keep.
- (2019-10-23) Yuhei Noguchi: This is one of the most useful Extension that I have ever seen before!
- (2019-06-03) Stefane Guevremont: Perfect
- (2019-05-04) Denton Thomas: Just downloaded, works fine with Google Keep Desktop - I'm on Windows 10. I'll reply to myself if I can break it =) Dead simple: to insert a tab character, press Shift+Tab. FWIW!
- (2019-03-15) Didn't work
- (2018-12-25) Mel Chong: Works perfectly on my Chromebook Pixel 2013. Great to have columns in lists
- (2018-12-16) Bryan Stark: tried refresh, restart, deactivate, and any method I can think of to make the extension work but it really looks like this Ext. is defunct!
- (2018-12-07) John Ren: I hope I can also use shift-tab
- (2018-11-18) PGA2RN Y: Working as expected. Not required any configuration.
- (2018-09-28) 林佑思: not working
- (2018-09-19) Patrick Hastings: Never worked
- (2018-07-25) Also not working for me even on reload of keep and restart of chrome.
- (2017-10-25) Daniel Carnovale: It works really well, but would be great to integrate with the Google Keep pop-up app instead of on the website
- (2017-09-09) Mad Dog: Restart Keep after install and it will work.
- (2017-07-09) Stênio Rodrigo: Not working
- (2017-07-02) Alejandro Sztrajman: This fixed keep, thanks a lot! Note: google keep needs a reload after installation.
- (2017-06-14) W Reinus: Doesn't work. No instructions.
- (2017-04-07) Danny DeLoach: This is awesome! I've been looking for this feature in Google Keep for years! Thanks for creating this extension. Now I just wish this feature was also somehow available on Android. Maybe one day Google will include it natively with Keep. Until then, this extension fills a huge gap! Tip: To create indented lines when using checkboxes, use 'Shift-Enter' (hold the Shift key while pressing the Enter key) to create new lines.
- (2017-03-21) Markdown не работает. Описание немного некорректно. Но отступы делает. Их видно даже под IOS Keep. Markdown doesn't work. Description is slightly incorrect. The extension is just to enter tabs. But tabs work on IOS client too.
- (2017-03-18) horen fu: 好用！
- (2017-02-03) Peter Sklovský: Super doplnok. Zvýši prehľadnosť, dá sa odškrtávať vybavené.
- (2017-01-21) Moses Skoda: A must-have for Keep, super useful. Thanks!
- (2016-09-19) The Refuge Adminstrator: How do I use this. Sorry I might be a little slow on the up-take. Do I press the TAB key or enter \t or (\t) or what else? How do i enter TAB in the note?
- (2016-09-03) Thiago Assunção: Simple, yet quite useful. Thanks!