This extension adds extra features for easier tracking of Plailect's arm9loaderhax guide.
Update note (1.0.6): you might need to remove the cookie through the options, or manually (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647). Don't forget to write down where you were. Changelog 1.0.6: - Added keyboard shortcuts w and q to complete/uncomplete list items - Added keyboard shortcut g to continue the guide where you left it - Updated page links - Some minor bug fixes Features list: - Check individual or groups of list items to keep track of your progress - Sticky menu so it stays in view even when scrolling - Automatic index builder to navigate through the page easier - A single Continue Guide button to continue where you've left it - Keyboard shortcuts - Basic option panel
- (2016-12-01) Kyle Stoner: No longer works, 5 weeks+ out of date.
- (2016-08-03) Victor Mo: Can you add the new DSiWare Downgrade as well? Thanks!
- (2016-05-27) Ross Teixeira: get rekt nintendo 10/10
- (2016-05-18) Kyle Juniper: Hello from /r/3dshacks!
- (2016-12-01, v:1.0.6) Kyle Stoner: Update
The extension needs to be updated to work with the newly updated Plailect's Guide. The entire functionality of the extension no longer works.
- (2016-10-27, v:1.0.6) Tyler Noddin: Please Update 10/25
The extension needs to be updated to work with the newly updated Plailect's Guide. The entire functionality of the extension no longer works. Pressing [g] anywhere in the guide bring me to a 404 (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/undefined).