Visualize any HTML table on the web using Qlik Sense Desktop
This extension allows you to drag and drop data and visualize it in the free desktop product Qlik Sense. It is as simple as dragging your data to the extension, click a button and a Qlik Sense app is ready for you to analyze and visualize the data! Works with both Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Sense Server. No scripting needed.
- (2016-04-07) Miguel Flores: Excelente y rapida forma de hacer un modelo de informacion en la web con Qlik Sense
- (2015-08-23) Great way to get data into Qlik Sense Desktop (which is also free). Amazing to grab data right off the web and be analyzing it in seconds!
- (2015-08-21) Tim O'Connell: This is amazing.
- (2015-01-28) Karim Omar: Amazing !!
- (2015-01-16) Arturo Muñoz: A great way to explore data from the web. Download Qlik Sense first, then just press the icon where you see a table with data and create your own visualization
- (2014-12-10) James Fisher: Great extension, really quick and simple way of getting data into Qlik Sense from any website...
- (2017-06-09, v:0.0.4) Sharona T. Levy: meaning of units
Dear developers We have made a measurement of sound in a class during a lesson and want to look at the sound level data. The units that were exported are between 0 and 4. First, I wanted to make sure that's the correct column (i used the sensor's numbers to conclude that). Second, what are the units that are used? Thank you for your application, Sharona
- (2017-02-09, v:0.0.3) Vriddhi Shetty: Oops! Could not connect to Qlik Sense. Are you sure it's running?
QlikSense Desktop is running, but still get this error. My sense version is 10.7.3. Is Senseit Extension not working anymore?
- (2016-09-02, v:0.0.3) Evan Kapaun: Connection Error
Receiving the same connection error as Javier. Are there any changes that need to be made in QMC? Current running on a standalone server version with only the central(default) virtual proxy. It does work with desktop version. Thanks
- (2016-03-17, v:0.0.3) Walter Bishop: Error: Oops! Could not connect to Qlik Sense. Are you sure it's running?
By trying to use it with Qlik Sense ENterprise edition it displays always same error message: Oops! Could not connect to Qlik Sense. Are you sure it's running? Qlik Sense is running for sure, and I have tried to do it in a Client and also directly in the server.
- (2014-12-24, v:0.0.3) Kevin Jolly: blocked by admin
unable to download. "SenseIt (extension ID "haifjhcobciacleiahcdnndlgankbdoa") is blocked by the administrator."