Fuzzy Tab allows you quickly navigate through tabs using fuzzy match.
Fuzzy Tab brings functionality similar to FuzzyFinder, CommandT or CTRLP to chrome. Fuzzy Tab allows you quickly navigate through tabs using fuzzy match, quickly close tabs. Also it displays opened tabs count. There several shortcuts available: Alt+O: Launch Fuzzy Tab Alx+C: Close Focused Tab Shortcuts can be changed in chrome://extensions/
- (2019-10-12) Emil Begtrup-Bright: It's great, but could be perfect if: right now, if your mouse is accidentally at the area where the fuzzytab search suggestions activates, no matter what you type, it will stay on the tab from the search suggestons that your mouse happens to be hovering over. This is quite annoying - I'm using fuzzy tab in order *not* to use my mouse :) If you could find a solution for this, it would be perfect.Thank you for a great extension.
- (2015-09-29) Dee Makodzeba: awesome! You are wizard, man!
- (2015-09-29) Костя Долецький: Cool extension!
- (2015-09-29) Serhii Savenko: excellent, very useful.
- (2015-09-29) Michael Ostrovskyi: Useful extension. I really like that
- (2015-09-29) Олександр Цибулько: It's awesome, man!!!
- (2018-02-13, v:1.0) Multiple windows
This isn't helpful until I can switch tabs across windows...!
- (2017-08-20, v:1.0) Бакурский Иван: Minor improvement
When opening a fuzzy tab, it should not show the list from the beginning, it should move the cursor to the currently open tab. So it will be more correct.
- (2017-06-16, v:1.0) Pieter Vantorre: options disabled
You mention that you can change the options in chrome://extensions. I don't see any options. I'd like to change the keyboard shortcut. Thanks