Changes links to office files to URI format which allows these files to be opened directly from the web or SharePoint.
Allows office files to be opened directly from the web or older SharePoint versions by changing links to URI format. (SharePoint 2016 does this automatically). Supports: Powerpoint files (.ppt, .pptx, .pptm) Word files (.doc, .docx) Excel files (.xls, .xlsx) Visio files (.vsd, .vsdx, .vsdm) How to use: After plugin is installed, you'll need to add your legacy sharepoint site urls to the list of sites by clicking on a plugin icon. Version history: 0.6: Visio files support added. 0.7: Bug with loss of configuration upon browser restart is fixed. Based on [Chrome redirects extension](https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/switcheroo-redirector/cnmciclhnghalnpfhhleggldniplelbg?hl=en).
- (2021-07-26) Tjorben Wilkens: perfect, that's what I've searched for!
- (2018-04-19) Daniel Jørgensen: Very easy to use. Opens up any sharepont document without having to save it locally first. Also nice that it can be configured to not take up any space in the extensions bar.
- (2017-12-07) Eugenia Melamud: The best extension I've ever used.
- (2020-09-30, v:0.7) Lucas Grosse: Configuration file
Hello Is there a configuration file, in which the deposited web pages are stored? If so, where can I find it? I would like to make my stored web pages available to another person in the company via configuration file. Thank you very much for a feedback
- (2018-09-03, v:0.5) Danny Davis: Add Visio files
Can you add Visio files to the list (*.vsd)?
- (2018-07-16, v:0.5) settings not stored
Hello All sites added get lost after closing chrome. Shouldn't they persist? Could you tell me where the settings should be stored (appdata\local\...)? Thanks and kind regards.