Removes seeing other user's commands in chat, so that you can actually see what matters
This extension hides messages that are commands, so that you may read actual messages in the chat at: http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon
- (2015-04-17) Ikki: legal e demais
- (2014-10-02) Ravindu Padmanath: duh
- (2014-07-21) simon perry: update it so it will block the touch screen coordinates too, now that the streams doing the DS games
- (2014-06-26) Marion NAIL ART: ne marche pas l'appli ne se lance pas
- (2014-04-09) P7GAB: doesnt work?? not working for me.. restarted twice already
- (2014-03-05) Nolan Carter: Sounds like a Great idea
- (2014-03-02) Reda Da: Does not work
- (2014-02-25) Manny Pearce: Brilliant. I can finally coerse with my twitch peers! It certainly helps with communication/clearing up confusion about where we are and where we're trying to get to. I think more people need to use this.
- (2014-02-23) August Day: You're doing the Helix Fossil's work, son. This extension works really well in my experience, I can actually read the chat now.
- (2014-02-18) Daniel Pearson: please update for this anarchy democracy thing..
- (2014-02-17) Reece Spencer: COMMUNICATION IS KEY!
- (2014-02-17) Pablo Amigo: awesome!
- (2014-10-26, v:1.1.16) Aries ;0: mmmmmthppppffffft
it wont show up no matter what i do
- (2014-09-09, v:1.1.16) nope: pokemon
i downloaded it then i couldn't see it anywhere where is it
- (2014-03-22, v:1.1.16) Andres Gonzalez: Toggle Commands not working
I just downloaded the extension, but when i press toggle commands, nothing happens, what could it be, any fix?
- (2014-03-06, v:1.1.16) Nick Knack: No longer working
It was working fine, and then just suddenly stopped. (I think I may have refreshed the page.) Nothing happens when I click "Toggle Commands." I was also banned from chat for unknown reasons, and I'm uncertain whether this extension has any relation. I'm not trying to make an accusation; just wondering about the possibility of some confusion between this addon's functionality and the Twitch servers.
- (2014-02-24, v:1.1.16) Jonathan Conley: Extension No longer working
All of the inputs are still visible. Maybe this needs a minor update?