Manage My Tabs is an extension that gives the user a quick and simple way to manage their tabs.
Manage My Tabs is an extension that gives the user a quick and simple way to manage their tabs. Tabs are grouped by website name and are shown in one convenient tab that the user may search and customize. From the manager tab, the user can navigate to any tab, close tabs individually or by groups and view tabs from other windows. Features: - Groups tabs by website hostname - Lists tab groups and tabs alphabetically or numerically - Search for tab or tab group - Close tabs individually or by group - Navigate to tabs - Auto updates when tabs are opened or closed - Undo button to reopen the last tab that was closed (Ctrl + Z) Settings: - Change number of columns - Restore default settings button - Display number of tabs per group - Get tabs from all windows - Select which window to get tabs from - Sort options - Search by tabs or website name
- (2023-06-26) Clemens Ratte-Polle: hi. would be nice to sort ALL tabs from left to right and viceversa, by name, by URL, etc :)
- (2023-04-13) Shubham Saurav: Loving it! Couldn't find a dark mode option. Please add! _/\_
- (2022-03-22) Samuele gg: L'aspetto della tabella delle schede dovrebbe essere migliorato nelle impostazioni: larghezza, ecc.+ Decisamente migliore è l'estensione "OneTab Plus:Tab Manage & Productivity" __________________________________________ The appearance of the tab table should be improved in the settings: width, etc. The "OneTab Plus: Tab Manage & Productivity" extension is much better.
- (2021-06-10) webster lee: perfection defies the others but u, tyvm
- (2021-05-29) Kimi Fletcher (Unique and Greek Studio): Fantastic addition to my chrome extension tool box! So thankful for it already
- (2021-01-12) Khaleel Shaik: Hi, First, I love it. It is well thought out product. As it is great, it can use more effort to keep going. Option to close the tab when a tab is clicked is so well thought out. Can I a request to have the option between 1) The tab manager goes to the window that is clocked 2) Close the tab manager. #1 above will be the default option and #2 is an option that a user can chose. The change requested is for the tab manager to go to the new active window (and not stay on the old window as it does now). Thanks a bunch for a great extention!
- (2019-03-09) bianmun sse: 功能不错，不过界面太简陋了，建议改进