Anchor Links is a free Chrome Extension to add anchor links to Medium and WordPress articles.
Anchor links are a very important part of the world wide web. But it's hard to add anchor links to Medium and WordPress posts. They don't have a built-in feature to add these links to your pages. This is why Anchor Links was created. For usage instruction, please read this article: https://medium.com/@castroalves/medium-anchor-a-must-have-chrome-extension-for-bloggers-c45dfdc6b91e#cde4 Warning: this extension IS NOT compatible with the Gutenberg Editor.
- (2019-11-11) Mikki Hatfield: broken from the start. click on the icon in the top right and it just says: "Ooops, something went wrong. If the error persists, get in touch with our support."
- (2019-07-12) Dinu Gatlan: This extension has worked flawlessly until today. Unfortunately, all the anchor links on all my posts have stopped working. When I click them i just get to the top of the page. Is there a way to solve this issue?
- (2019-04-10) Sherzod Gafar: It does work! Thanks a lot - I have been thinking of creating complex multilevel pillar posts on Medium, and your extension makes it possible!! I will send you feedback once I start using it.
- (2019-04-01) Nate Hindman: Didn't work...
- (2019-02-07) Tried using this extension for my Wordpress Blocks, but it didn't work. When I pressed the extension icon after highlighting my header, nothing happened :(
- (2018-11-08) Kevin Sparkman: Didn't work for me. Don't bother. no instructions or anything. Just a clickbait extension for a marketing firm.
- (2018-08-21) Brian Jackson: Great little extension for bloggers!
- (2019-09-20, v:1.1.0) Jaqi Hummel: help with extension
Hi! I want to know if you can use this extension to link to specific paragraphs on other pages. I am writing an article on a blog in word press, and would like to link back to a prior blog post, in a specific place. I tried the extension but it didn't seem to work. Let me know if I can use this tool in this way.