This extension detects phone numbers and add phone icon with link to an external application.
Dial a phone number by just clicking on it while surfing the web. Click To Call extension detects phone numbers from the web pages and add a phone icon with link to selected protocol. *Protocols can be selected from Options page. *It recognizes US phone numbers by default. Users can opt to use custom regex pattern for detection. *It also works on dynamic web pages that loads content on the fly. This extension requires an external application that can handle tel, sip or callto protocols.
- (2021-12-16) Nodos Consultores - Julio Falcón: Update Dec 15 Form a week ago I'm experiencing an error on icon to call display, it repeats dozens of times to any phone number identified on Chrome last version on Windos 11 Pro. How can I fix it? Is there a support email? Thanks So far, my favorite click-to-call/click-to-dial app I've used, so I can configure my phone number patterns, and inetgrate to use with the Microsoft app "Your Phone", so i no need to use a SIP provider to call anybody, just use my cell phone integrated with Your Phone on Windows
- (2019-12-19) J Kirk: So far, my favorite click-to-call/click-to-dial app I've used. It reliably picks up US numbers all over pages, with different formatting, and works great for the Microsoft Teams app.
- (2019-05-14) Paul Gaponov: Found this plug in to work with the sites that I really use most such as power.dat.com
- (2018-03-15) Kevin Vincent: I had to disable it because it caused my searches in Google to start looping
- (2017-08-18) Alex Khassapov: Great extension, the only one I found which allows to enter regex pattern for phone numbers! The only feature is missing - blacklisting websites, i.e. I use regex tester website to evaluate regex, but this extension inserts its icon in my test string :)