Share desktops or windows during a call with other Attend Anywhere Video Call participants.
This extension allows participants in an Attend Anywhere video call session to share their entire desktop or individual application windows with each other. What is Attend Anywhere? -------------------------------------- Attend Anywhere is a simple consumer video consulting solution, purpose-built for the health sector. It offers all the value of common services like Skype® (such as being free, easy, and widely accessible) with the added benefits that people do not need a login, or to download video software, or have a number to call to access a health care service. In addition, Attend Anywhere provides sophisticated security and privacy measures, workflow management, integration components, and other characteristics needed to support front-line health care delivery.
- (2015-04-30) Mark Rodrigues: Love how multiple participants can share content at the same time. Clarity of shared content also great.
- (2021-01-22, v:3.4.55555) Mark Singleton: Screen Sharing
Does this also share the computers audio with the participate or just video? If not can it please as would be great for our speech and languages services.
- (2021-01-07, v:3.4.11884) Joe K: Not working
I have tried installing and uninstalling several times but the screen share still does not work. I am using Google Chrome on a MacBook Air macOS Catalina 10.15.6. I need this function for my job within the NHS so would greatly appreciate any support with this
- (2020-04-28, v:3.4.11884) Karly Zac: Screenshare not working for applications
I can only Screen Share open web pages on google chrome. The attend anywhere extension is showing me which applications I have open but not showing the document i have open on any of those applications or sharing them with my patients. Specifically Powerpoint and Acrobat Pro DC. I have updated both chrome and the extension with no luck. Any thoughts?
- (2020-04-21, v:3.4.11884) Sarah Rowlands: interactive screen share
Hi, once you have shared your screen is there anyway of making it interactive for the person you are on call with so they can write on the screen or take a turn at a game etc?
- (2020-04-19, v:3.4.11884) Foxey Bell: uninstall
No option to uninstall
- (2018-01-23, v:3.4.11884) Richard Jackson: skype
how do i install plug in on my laptop for skype
- (2016-11-02, v:3.4.11883) Madeniyah Dixon: skype video call problem
hi i cannot get video call on my google chrome, skpype