This extension allows the user to look up the selected word in wordreference.com dictionary in all languages. Absolutely Free
features include: - absolutely free! - search of a selected word in brower for all languages available in http://www.wordreference.com - auto save of selected language change Feel free to request anything useful so I will add asap
- (2021-01-03) Νικόλαος Σ: Superb, I wish I had it in firefox too.
- (2020-09-20) Lino: Only worth if you don't need the audio pronunciation feature of Wordreference.
- (2018-09-12) samer metwally: thank you so much, it's better that the other premium available one.
- (2018-05-09) Andrea Zapata: good one
- (2018-05-05) Rayyan Shahzad: It is handy
- (2017-11-01) Mohammad Nikravesh: Gread job Thank you for share this useful app with us
- (2017-11-01) Siavash Rostami: super handy and unobtrusive!
- (2019-10-24, v:1.5) Steve: Double-Click
I had been using the Google Dictionary Chrome extension. With that extension, I just double-clicked a word to get the definition. With this Word Reference extension, I have to double-click a word to highlight it and then press CTRL + Q. Can you make this extension work simpler by just double-clicking a word, like one is able to do with the Google Dictionary? Thanks.
- (2018-04-08, v:1.2) 流霜: Cannot load conjugation page
When searching for French-English translation, clicking Conjuguer or Conjugueur de verbes it only shows "Your file is not found may be moved or deleted blabla" Could you please fix it?
- (2018-01-28, v:1.2) Deathcomz: Audio Button
The button with which one can hear the translated word, seems to not be working.
- (2018-01-16, v:1.1) Deathcomz: Enter instead of click
When i type a word to get translated, i'd like the plugin to let a user hit enter instead of clicking `search` button. Also, you could make the input text area to be automatically focused, when the extension is opened.