Leverage JobDiva in your Chrome-browsing experience!
JobDiva’s Chrome Extension allows JobDiva Users to highlight any person or company they come across online. JobDiva will then search for matching records in JobDiva. Access those records instantly, or let JobDiva parse the information selected to generate a new record. Scouting for prospective opportunities has never been easier. For more information, go to https://www.jobdiva.com or contact us at [email protected]
- (2020-12-03) Gage Ridenour: Does not work. Literally just watched a demo from Job Diva and then got to use it and its not even the same format as the training 24 hours ago...
- (2020-03-11) Alexander Anthony: Not working now. It is only loading all the time, unable to grab info from any site.
- (2019-04-24) Tim McCann: Doesnt work after a month of use. says loading the whole time. Terrible
- (2019-04-01) Brian Gravelle: Had it for a month before it stopped populating information and didnt allow to select a source which stops the entire extension from working. Garbage.
- (2017-12-05) Chris Mathieu: Doesn't work half the time
- (2020-11-25, v:0.2.2) Simon Mercille: Not working since last Chrome update
When I highlight a candidate's name, the extension now searches indefinitely and doesn't give me a result. This started happening right after Chrome's last update.
- (2020-09-23, v:0.2.0) Matt Neilsen: Unable to log-in
Hi team - I just downloaded the JD extension but I can't log-in. I'm positive I'm using the correct log-in information as I just verified it twice with the main JD site. -I tried uninstalling the extension and re-installing -I tried changing site access -I tried closing Chrome What else can I do to get it working? Thanks, Matt
- (2020-08-21, v:0.1.7) C Betz: Is it broken
Just downloaded it on my Chrome Book. Added the extension, when I highlight a name and click on the JD icon in my tool bar, nothing happens. Whats going on here??
- (2020-01-14, v:0.1.5) C Betz: Does this not work anymore?
When I highlight a contact name and click the button to add contact to jobdiva, it just "buffers."
- (2019-11-21, v:0.1.5) Trevor Birr: It no longer works
It has one function and it doesn't work