Extension shows the API field names on detail pages
Small extension to toggle between API field names and labels on salesforce detail pages 0.1.4 * Fixes issue where wrong API names are displayed * removed jQuery to be hip 0.1.1 * Stopped using the tooling API. Uses REST api instead. Managed package fields now show up as well. Complain and contribute on github: https://github.com/dnakov/force-apiNames :)
- (2020-07-28) Robin Gibson: doesn't work
- (2019-12-24) Elson Gonçalves Paim: É com um profundo pesar que eu me depeço desta maravilhosa extensão, na esperança de que um dia ela seja incorporada ao Lightning. Muito obrigado por tudo.
- (2019-11-26) Cliff Livingston: Used to work. It seems to be obsolete. Salesforce Navigator fits all needs. Remove plugin.
- (2019-11-11) Michael Clarke: Doesn't work - click the extension and you can hear crickets
- (2019-10-01) Cheryl Norman: I used to love this however it stopped working.
- (2019-08-13) Rob Matete: This is such a useful tool! I wish we can have one for Lightning.
- (2019-08-06) Harish G: It use to work but not working now even in classic.
- (2019-06-19) Anisha Bhakta: Loved it when I was working in Classic, but now I am working in Lightning and it no longer works! :( I would easily give this a 5 star review if it worked for me now.
- (2019-05-28) Ryan Moody: Doesn't work.
- (2019-05-14) joanie jackson: I have used this extension for years and it is a great help -- as long as you are not trying to look at Salesforce objects that are above the current api version of this extension. It works great on objects that are older. But Salesforce is at api version 44 now. Newer Salesforce packages/modules that contain objects of api v40 or higher do not work with this extension. When it comes to those, you are SOL and have to go back into Setup and look at the objects and all the fields instead of just seeing them in the UI.
- (2019-04-10) Vincent van Drunen Littel: Loved it when it was working.. but it doesn't anymore.. please fix asap!!
- (2019-04-09) Ben Hall: Neat tool for quickly mapping back and forth - but NEED functionality available on Lightning pages as well.
- (2019-03-18) Não funciona no lightning !
- (2019-02-19) Shelton A: Have to give it 5 stars. Great Tool!
- (2019-02-19) John Gunther: Has always been a 5-star extension, but I never knew just how much I loved it until I adopted Lightning in more areas of my workflow. If this could one day work with lightning, it would most definitely be worthy of a perfect 5-star rating.
- (2019-02-05) If you have 2 fields with the same label on a page layout, the API name shows a "random" API name on the first field and just the label on the second field. I guess there are still a few bugs to work out.
- (2019-01-10) not working with lightning :-(
- (2018-12-20) Tim Steffen: Actually loved this extension and used it often and it did just what I needed it to... but now it has stopped working! Wish there was some info on how to get it back to working again. (SF Classic still)
- (2018-09-23) Nicola Mitcham: Use this daily, in SF Classic, works a treat!.
- (2018-09-21) Dan-Andrei Ailincai: Is there a Safari option available?
- (2018-08-16) ETL Admin: When it works, it's great. Some pages cause the fields to be shifted incorrectly. Also, this doesn't work in the Salesforce Console (Classic).
- (2018-07-27) rishi lad: If UI have multiple fields which have same name, then it not showing correct API name for it. It would be great if it can show field type and object api name also.
- (2018-07-27) Kohei Kaechi: こりゃたまらん
- (2018-06-28) Robbert: Doesn't work anymore after summer 17...
- (2018-06-12) Christian Ballar: Love it!
- (2020-05-19, v:0.1.4) Lori Ashley: Lightning version?
I use this a lot and it is so helpful for debugging and developing. Works great in Classic, but will you be updating this for Lightning? I see others have asked also. Please don't let us down!! :-)
- (2020-05-12, v:0.1.4) Portchelvan Venkatesan: API extension stopped working recently
Recently in the last 1 month or so the API extension stopped working , i tried deleting and reinstalling again, but its not working...Can you please do something to make it work...this tool was really helpful.
- (2020-04-01, v:0.1.4) Prasanna Nemalipuri: Doesn't work for lightning version?
This extension is great for Classic version but doesn't work for lightning version?
- (2020-02-27, v:0.1.4) Joe Hacking: Need this product. I will donate money to get this back
It was invaluable to me, and I really need it back.
- (2020-01-28, v:0.1.4) PJ Lupo: Still Not Working
As of 1/28/2020 this extension is not working
- (2019-11-18, v:0.1.4) nancy gresham: No longer working :(
Hi there! Are there plans to update this extension? I really miss it!
- (2019-10-21, v:0.1.4) Avisek Nanda: API Converter is not working anymore
Hi , The salesforce field API converter is not working anymore. Is there any problem? I tried reinstalling but the same issue.
- (2019-09-09, v:0.1.4) Sophie Chan: Loved this extension but it no longer work
Hi Support, I loved your extension and it had worked perfectly fine before. I'm working on a new org and would love this tool to work again, but it hasn't been working on my new org... Please help!
- (2019-07-23, v:0.1.4) Suhel Pathan: It doesnt work for me in some salesforce orgs
Hello I am a consultant who works on different clients salesforce orgs. I rely heavily on your extension because its AMAZING!!!!. However, for some reason it doesnt seem to work for one of my clients SFDC org, but works fine on other clients instance. Any ideas as to why this could be?
- (2019-07-01, v:0.1.4) Michiru: LEX
Hi, It was a very useful tool for me, where English is not my primary language. Can't i use it with LEX?
- (2019-06-07, v:0.1.4) Venkata suresh babu Modepalli: NOT WORKING
HI Team, It's not working after i installed this extension on chrome browser,is there any settings i have to updated after installation of this extension. Thanks, Suresh M.
- (2019-05-01, v:0.1.4) Katherine Liu: It stopped working in classic. Did something break?
We use classic view in SFDC and recently it stopped working. The button doesn't update the fields with the API names. Any issues recently?
- (2019-04-09, v:0.1.4) Info ThinkNutrition: I downloaded this api but can't see how to get it to appear
not seeing api downloaded in chrome
- (2019-02-10, v:0.1.4) Richard Moyo: need help on how to operate the website still new in this
- (2019-01-23, v:0.1.4) I am not able to see this extension for Lightning UI. Does this only work for Salesforce Classic?
I am not able to see this extension for Lightning UI. Does this only work for Salesforce Classic? Thanks