Adds a messages counter to the scratch.mit.edu editor. It's helpful, really.
This extension, adds a unobtrusive button to the Scratch Editor. It will automatically change itself to the amount of messages you currently have. (Also, the button acts as a single-click way to get to the messages page) Made by Alex Bates AKA GrannyCookies
- (2020-10-05) countdown8900: Make it now in 3.0
- (2015-01-13) Nathan Craddock: It really helps. :D
- (2018-10-25, v:1.0) Midi Roblox: This doesn't do anything
The screenshot shows a message button, while for me, it doesn't show anything. I'm assuming that this hasn't been updated or that it doesn't work at all.
- (2018-08-11, v:1.0) Mole The Mole: Doesn't work
It doesn't change anything, I am thinking this steals your scratch acc if its popular but i'm not sure. Using Win 10
- (2015-06-21, v:1.0) Da Spud Lord: Doesn't work
Doesn't display the button in the editor anywhere. I have the extension enabled and I am logged into my account. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium with Chrome version 43.0.2357.124. It does look cool though, so I was hoping you could fix it.