A Mini, offline, Random Number Generator (RNG) that can be used without leaving your current webpage.
RandomGen is a lightweight Random Number Generator (RNG) that is usable anywhere in Chrome. It works without interrupting the current page, requires no permissions, and runs completely offline. Enjoy!
- (2018-05-29) Bill West: Yep, just what I want.
- (2017-01-18) Павел Гельмер: отличный генератор, только необходимое
- (2016-06-13) Bharath Narayan M G: The extension doesn't remember the previous range set. What's the point in giving me a large random number if I can't get it quickly. Please fix that.
- (2016-04-22) Jenny Gibson: Very useful in the classroom for calling on students or taking turns in a fair manner. Having it available offline and up in the corner out of the way is excellent as well.
- (2016-01-02) xXSolar xBladexX9: Best extension EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2015-07-21) Dan Lowe: We ended up going left to right because your RNG just ended up doing it that way but thanks. Great app.
- (2015-07-10) Artur Gimenes: Pretty nice, very simple. Only does a function giving an integer between "min" and "max". Instant feedback, though might be slow during the first generations, just after installation - as it was for me.
- (2018-10-24, v:0.0.3) Tejas siddaraj: Remember Previous Range
Remember previous range set Need a feature to remember the previous range set, should not suggest same number twice.
- (2017-09-14, v:0.0.3) Stacy Rogers: No Repeat
Needs a way to keep from repeating already selected numbers.
- (2017-04-21, v:0.0.3) Remember previous range set
Need a feature to remember the previous range set.
- (2016-09-12, v:0.0.3) Non Repeat
Is there a way to enable no repeats?