fiDeux - a TeuxDeux Chrome Extension by Fickle Mills
fiDeux is a simple Google Chrome extension for managing today's tasks using TeuxDeux backend. This extension allows you to manage today's teuxdeuxs right from the popup. * Login with your Teuxdeux account * Read today's teuxdeuxs * Add new teuxdeuxs * Edit teuxdeuxs * Reorder teuxdeuxs * Mark teuxdeux as done * Delete teuxdeuxs
- (2015-10-01) Rob Kramer: doesnt work:/
- (2014-07-06) Chris Muir: doesnt work "something Wrong"
- (2014-06-05) I would love it if it worked... but it never has :(
- (2014-02-26) Yes Captain: what a shame this doesn't work.
- (2013-10-23) Jon Stutfield: Looks like it might have been good, but simply doesn't work anymore.
- (2013-06-28) Chris Van Patten: Like the other commenters have pointed out, it just doesn't work.
- (2013-06-20) Tracy Cox: it doesn't work. :-( just says "something went wrong" over and over even after logging in. hope they fix it!
- (2013-06-09) Tarin Rickett: Awesome extension... until the TeuxDeux update hit. Please update fiDeux so I can use it again (and so I can change my rating back to 5 stars!)
- (2012-12-11) Umair Mirza: I really like the application for the distinct features that it has compared to other extension of this type. I found it very easy and quick to sign in to the extension and insert my todos for the next week. Although it can still be improved a bit but it really solves the problem for me.
- (2012-12-11) Tobias Dijkstra: Would prefer to login with facebook/linkedin. When I am subscribed the system does not automatically saves my login details. Are there more of these apps with to-do-lists? Are clients choosing for teuxduex more? It can be an idea to check this in the apps store. Articulation could be better on the vimeo videos. Would be nice if the app is also available in other languages. When I put all the to-dos to the box they all vanish. When the items are in the box I can not place them back. Can not place and replace words when they are in one of the boxes. Is black not a better color compared to red? In the list I would use the color black and creamy white. On the frontpage the colors black, white and red are fine. I like it when you fill on your to-dos on the list. A more bold/deep black letters appear. In that case you have more a distinction between the white background and the letters. The past days/weeks with grey color. Mark important tasks on the calendar. Alerts for important tasks in red/zooms on mobile phone. I more prefer a creamy white background instead of the white one. On the feature list change this more like below to: – week overview – check off, delete, or move tasks – someday bucket – jump to a date in the future – automatic rollover of unchecked tasks – edit existing tasks – sync with mobile version (iPhone app) – Multiple accounts (iPhone app only) NOT as below: - week overview - check off, delete, or move tasks - someday bucket - jump to a date in the future - automatic rollover of unchecked tasks - edit existing tasks - sync with mobile version (iPhone app) - Multiple accounts (iPhone app only)
- (2016-07-13, v:1.1.1) Please update the app
Your extension is a so neccessary to us TeuxDeux devotees. Please update it.
- (2015-10-25, v:1.1.1) Rob Stephens: App broken
Any plans to fix this app?!
- (2014-01-02, v:1.1.1) Josh Lieberman: this is not working
do you have any suggestions? - [email protected]
- (2013-06-19, v:1.1.1) Malik Oxford: Not working
Looks like this Extension needs to be updated
- (2013-02-06, v:1.1.1) does not work anymore
Hi, the ext is just great. It's even better then the real thing. However it stopped working. best, M.