Symple ID - Just TAP to sign in! Symple ID brings “tap-to-pay” simplicity to solve the problem of passwords. If you’ve ever tapped…
Symple ID - Just TAP to sign in! Symple ID brings “tap-to-pay” simplicity to solve the problem of passwords. If you’ve ever tapped your credit card in the check-out lane to buy something, you know how easy tap-to-pay is. Using Symple ID is just like using tap-to-pay; but instead of making a secure purchase in a store, you’re securely logging-in online. Symple ID users simply tap their smartphone to a digital ID in order to sign into Banking Websites, Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), email (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) and web apps (Salesforce, Netflix and Dropbox, etc.). To use this product you need a subscription which is available at: www.sympleid.com. Note: * Symple ID staff do not track nor can we see any of the details of the websites which you visit. * Symple ID staff cannot see, nor do we store, any of your user credentials.
- (2016-11-09) Igor Goncharov: It does not work! Please Help me!
- (2015-01-06) Seth Mootchnik: having no luck using with my symple id card & button. Plus wish there was a Firefox App /Add-on, as I dont normally use Chrome.
- (2014-08-07) Derek: You must purchase the service from their site, but it works flawlessly. Super secure and easy to use.
- (2014-07-29) Eric Josue: I've been using LastPass for a couple of years in conjunction with my Yubikey. When I saw this project on Kickstarter I had to back it, no questions asked. I am extremely impressed with the results. Congrats to Richard for getting this project in our hands.
- (2014-04-17) John Reid: Brilliant. An excellent way to keep your passwords secure while keeping them off the PC