This extension allows the user to see the unicode fonts in Hindi even if their system does not support it.
This extension allows the user to see the Devanagari fonts in webpage even if their system does not have required fonts. Generally unsupported fonts are seen as square boxes, but with this extension proper font rendering in Hindi is seen after refresh. -Devanagari script fallback fonts installs Devanagari font (Lohit-Devanagari.ttf / woff under SIL OFL 1.1 license) that enables proper rendering of Devanagari script on all sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.), even if their system does not have that fonts installed.
- (2020-08-02) Vivek Singh: right longvage
- (2020-02-05) Dharam Paul: excellent
- (2019-10-20) Thanh Trúc Nguyễn: omg it's so amazing thanks a lot
- (2019-08-31) Kalindi Maurya: right
- (2019-05-25) Sai Dwarka: i am so happy
- (2018-03-24) Rakesh Tanave: thik hai
- (2020-07-29, v:2.0.6) RAHUL GOSWAMI: hindi font added in google chrome but not functioning on opening the hindi font
hindi font added in google chrome but not functioning on opening the hindi font
- (2020-05-13, v:22.214.171.124) Dr Dilbag Singh: Krutidev 010 hindi fonts does not displayed correctly
I have added chrome extension for hindi fonts, but gmail attachments are not displaying the hindi fonts in google docs..
- (2019-10-23, v:126.96.36.199) RUPESH KUMAR YADAV: doesn't support on my computer
when i use extesion it's not work on my device its shows doesn't support what should i do for fix the problem
- (2019-01-23, v:188.8.131.52) Vijay Verma: hindi font adding to google chrome
1. sync is not working 2. enter passphrase
- (2018-02-07, v:184.108.40.206) APEX SCHOOL KHERLI: ok