Empowers the Yak!
YakPal is your pal who empowers your Yak! Highly recommended for all PriceYak.com users. Makes online dropship arbitrage a breeze. Features include: * List items directly from Amazon, Walmart, Costco, or AliExpress * Navigate directly to PriceYak from an eBay listing or order * Navigate directly to PriceYak from an item on Amazon, Walmart, Costco, or AliExpress * ItemId / ASIN grabber tool * Identify and list product variants on Amazon, Walmart, Costco, or AliExpress * More!
- (2019-07-24) Franco: Great and Amazing Extension, Recommended to all Dropshipper!!!
- (2018-02-24) Gypsum Gerson: Not working
- (2017-10-24) Andrew Wall: Easy to use and makes my work a lot easier.
- (2017-09-18) TG Group: I using it everyday. Can't live without YakPal
- (2017-07-15) Paul L: Absolutely phenomenal and cool! Works so intimately with PriceYak they must have kids soon LOL. A must-have if you are using PriceYak. Caveat: i am a noob at DS and haven't done this for more than 1 month. If i were to make recommendations (ignorantly?) for improvements, i would ask for: address label integration with the auto-ordering (is it already there?); currently, DSBs have to find other tools to do this. PriceYak includes price optimisation; but what about finding the most profitable product? Why doesn't PriceYak/YakPal do this?
- (2017-05-03) Antec Mobile: I only use(d) this for address deletion. Sadly, since Amazon have updated their interface the tool no-longer works. Despite Price_yak stating it has been updated to work, it hangs at 998/999, and NO addresses are deleted. Please fix this, otherwise the tool is useless to me :(
- (2017-04-17) When I run the address book cleaner it appears to do its thing, but when I check my address book again, the addresses are still there.
- (2017-04-05) Tony Howell: Edit: Great little tool. I like the ability to choose whether to send it to review or not. Previous review: Great tool. Would be even better if it had the option of sending listings for "review" instead of creating the listing automatically.
- (2017-01-28) Filaret Berger: fell browser when installing extensions. When used, wireshark shows unknown packages
- (2016-10-17) Max Kolysh: Works great!