An extension that allows users to easily navigate to saved urls.
Redirect is a Chrome extension that makes it easy to navigate to custom urls. Users can save keys that map to saved urls. Typing ";" (a semicolon), then a space, and then the saved key into the address bar opens a user's saved url in the browser.
- (2019-08-12) David Belo: This as helped me so much! Instead of having a gazillion number of bookmarks I now have just a remembered word for each!
- (2019-08-02) Eleni A.D.: It's amazing! Changed my life! Awesome job!
- (2018-04-10) Bruno Gelinas-Faucher: I accumulated a million bookmarks over time, and this is a much faster and efficient way of getting to my links!
- (2016-11-20) Alex Kong: Nice little extension that makes organizing pages a breeze. Bookmarks on my browser had become rather unwieldy as I added to them throughout the year, so it's good to be able to organize my pages the way that I want to!
- (2016-06-23) Krittika D'Silva: I made this extension and use it everyday. If you have feedback, feature requests, or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
- (2016-03-15) Jake Berg: Doesn't work at all
- (2016-02-02) Lee Organick: This extension is now an integral part of my browsing experience. Easy to use, very streamlined, and easy to look up what extensions you've already made when you're like me and have trouble remembering everything. Love it.
- (2015-11-10) Sam Sudar: This has become an indispensable part of my browser. You'll quickly realize how many clicks it takes you to get to even your most frequently visited pages. This extension fixes that.