Extends the CreditKarma interface to allow CSV file imports of 1099-B infomation.
This extension adds an Import section to the top of the CreditKarma Tax Capital Gains table. This will allow users to import data from csv files they get from exchanges, brokerages, or trades tracked in speadsheets. After installing the extension, csv files can be imported by Choosing a format in the dropdown, and then "Choose File" and selecting the csv file from your computer. CreditKarma CapGains Form: https://tax.creditkarma.com/taxes/CapitalGainsFullListSummary.action Source code for the extension can be found at: https://github.com/mattotodd/ck-tax-extension Currently Supported formats: -Fidelity 1099 (Consolidated CSV) -Cointracking.info (Tax CSV Export) -Bitcoin.tax (Tax CSV Export) -Default Default Import will accept any CSV file with the following headers in row 1: holdingType - short or long reportingCategory - 1 for 1099 was reported, 2 for 1099 was not reported, 3 for no 1099 description - 'description of sale' dateAcquired - mm/dd/yyyy dateSold - mm/dd/yyyy salesPrice - 0.00 costBasis - 0.00 The import will not overwrite any rows that have a description, sale price or cost. You can clear the whole table by selecting "Clear all entries" and then click the green "Next" button. This extension and software is not developed or affiliated with Credit Karma.
- (2020-02-12) Nikita Savchenko: 2019 version available here: https://github.com/iamniks/ck-tax-extension
- (2019-04-01) Tai Fighter: See this to install unofficial modified version that works with 2018 tax season: https://github.com/mattotodd/ck-tax-extension/pull/2#issuecomment-478427466 This extension is a great time saver and saved me from having to enter in 200 entries manually on ck...
- (2019-01-30) Colton Woodruff: This extension looks awesome, but CreditKarma changed their 1099 form this year. Is there any plan to update for this tax season?
- (2018-03-13) Little Panda: Can you please let us know how to import report from Robinhood into Credit karma using this tool?
- (2018-03-04) John Reischl: I happened to find this when I realized I would have to input 191 rows of investments into Credit Karma. This saved me hours of work. I did notice that it fails to import rows that contain certain punctuation in the Description column, but that was easy to fix by renaming those rows.