Quickly and efficiently check your grades.
QuickHAC is back with a complete remake! In the 3.2 update, we have re-added the popup, background updating, and multiple students for the first time since Round Rock ISD updated their instance of Home Access Center. Your data is kept strictly between you and your district's gradebook server for both Round Rock ISD and Austin ISD. Disclaimer: This software is provided as-is with no warranty, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law. You are responsible for any consequences of using this software. QuickHAC is created and maintained by former Westwood students. QuickHAC and its developers are not affiliated with Round Rock Independent School District, Austin Independent School District, SunGard, or Pearson. Source Code: https://github.com/quickhac/qhac-chrome-rrisd Source code for QuickHAC is released under the BSD 3-clause license.
- (2014-09-28) Will Li: It is good :D
- (2014-09-22) David Kasperson: this is the reason that I passed all of my classes, but it does not work anymore. Can you fix it because it does not show up on google chrome.
- (2014-09-10) Brian Coombs: Too good, thanks Tristan :') & Simon
- (2014-05-17) Ben Zern: Way better than having to log into gradespeed every time I want to check my grades
- (2014-05-14) Chris Smith: Really convenient. The only feature I would like to be added would be a column that tells how many points were possible for each assignment. This could be toggled in the options.
- (2014-05-05) Jonathan Tran: Loved it, your blog mentioned a 3.0 update. Where is that?
- (2014-04-12) Noah Zunker: It was great, but I logged out and it no longer opens, only the top part is visible. Great app!!!!! But it just doesn't work anymore.
- (2014-04-10) C.: please please please let us edit more than one class and you have 5 stars!! it is amazing
- (2014-02-12) this app makes me cry
- (2014-02-04) Jake Oakes: Awesome app! Very clean and simple, but still has lots of cool functions. Just don't let your parents get a hold of it!
- (2014-01-30) Ryan Weaver: Love how you can see what your grade for the class would've been if you got a ___. can't wait to see what's next!
- (2014-01-03) Kenneth Wang: wow such grades much GPA so tears
- (2013-12-16) Kelly M: Perfect in every way possible <3
- (2013-11-18) Pratyusha Malireddy: Really easy to use and super professional. The fonts, colors, and layout are really well-done. One super useful feature lets you add in "custom grades" so that you can predict what grades you will need to boost your average for any given class. Another nice thing is that it shows your GPA so you don't need to manually calculate it. Overall, it's just super useful. Kudos to the students who made it! :D
- (2013-10-29) bhrog: Good extension, you guys should make an iphone app.
- (2013-10-28) Jerry Liu: My grades were bad
- (2013-10-28) Mike Beeson: So easy to set up and use. Lightning fast. Makes interacting with Home Access so much easier.
- (2013-10-28) Allen Wang: Overpowered.
- (2013-10-05) John Chan: This is wonderfully quick.
- (2013-09-24) Aafia Ahmad: Much better than Home Access! This app is really easy to use and has some great features.
- (2013-09-19) Keaton McDonald: OP
- (2013-09-14) Abhinav Subramanian: Amazing app because it's a pain to use Gradespeed.
- (2013-09-11) Anne Kat Alexander: Miles better than checking Gradespeed constantly.
- (2013-09-09) Ryan Beltran: Awesome. Never bothered to review anything before, but I did, because this is cool.
- (2013-09-08) Best thing since sliced bread. Seriously.
- (2013-09-08) Felix Zhang: Awesome app for checking grades, great interface; amazing tech support.
- (2019-04-15, v:3.2.2) student Nathan Cartey: Seeing grades
When I click on a new marking period, it says "An error occurred while processing your request." How do I fix this?
- (2014-11-19, v:3.2.2) Phoenix Wang: I am very dissatisfied with this app
It shows my bad grades and since I had bad grades I cut myself but I accidentally cut myself too deep so then I had to go to the hospital and insurance didn't want to cover it so now I have to pay $2000 and cuz of this you owe me $2000 or else I will sue you Tristan Seifert.
- (2014-11-06, v:3.2.2) Errin Park: not warking
you cant change your grades on here anymore and it doesnt work overall :((
- (2014-10-29, v:3.2.2) Vijay Nair: Issues with multiple students
When using on an account with 2 students the second students grades don't show up. Instead, the first student's grades are shown regardless of which student is selected in options. The name in qHac is right but the classes and grades are not. Additionally, when the option to show all students is selected the first student's grades are just shown for every single student. The extension is unusable unless you are student 1.
- (2014-09-12, v:3.1.4) Jasmine Stone: Icon
I tried reinstalling and restarting chrome, and making sure all extensions were visible, but the icon does not show up, so I can't access my grades.
- (2014-09-12, v:3.1.4) Riley Taylor: Icon Problems
The extension isn't visible in the quick-bar anymore. I am signed into my Google account, and it shows other apps, but the icon won't show up and I cannot figure out an alternate method of opening the app. I have re-installed the app to try to fix this, but that does not work. Please fix this, because I cannot seem to live without your app.
- (2014-09-11, v:3.1.2) Anti Mage: Icon
the extension wont load at all, wont show up on the quick bar or whatever you want to call it
- (2014-09-10, v:3.0.0) James Arnold: no icon
the icon dissapered with the 3.0 update, so i cant access it to log in
- (2014-09-10, v:3.0.0) Dalton: Why doesn't QHac show on the bar in Chrome?
This may just be a user side error, but before it asked for new permissions at the beginning of this school year, it appeared to the right of the Unibar with other extensions. I was just wondering if it was my error, or a global thing. If my error, can you tell me how to fix it if possible? That'd be great, because I really love this extension. Super handy. Keep up the great work.
- (2014-09-07, v:2.2.6) momtotjl: Can't Log In
I haven't been able to log in to qHAC but I can log in to Home Access. When I try to log in, qHAC says it's logging in, but never does. Beginning in April 2014, it would never refresh and update grades, then when I logged out, I can't log back in.