It's a simple extension where, once installed, you'll be able to highlight any text at any page and extract all the Entities, Themes, Phrases, Topics and the Sentiment Score related to the whole text or for each Entity, Theme, Phrase or Topic found. Analysis is provided by Semantria.com.
- (2020-07-27) George Papadimitriou: Doesn 't work at all
- (2020-07-10) Cory Novak: if you're just peddling a service and offering a trial then state it you deceptive idiots
- (2020-01-02) Alexandte RFST: Ne fonctionne pas. On clique et rien ne se passe.
- (2014-10-23) Sergey Oleksenko: Very helpful for me. I used it for analysis tweets and was satisfied with the result.
- (2014-06-03) Scott Van Boeyen: Find out the sentiment of any text in chrome. Really cool application if you are searching for positive or negative feedback. You can register for a free account with Semantria to get your API credentials. Try using it on a travel review site like Trip Advisor next time you are looking at booking a hotel.
- (2014-05-27) Oleg Rogynskyy: Very helpful when you want to try out the latest text analytics and sentiment analysis solution.
- (2016-06-28, v:0.0.3) Raveendra Pai: not able to download extension from server
I'm getting server is unreachable while I was trying to download and install the extesion. kindly troubleshoot this problem as early.