A tool helping filling a lot of fields
If you need fill the same forms for a batch of cases, this tool can help you. Organizing your values of the fields into a CSV file, the tool will fill in the fields automatically. Setting a newline signature, when the signature is found on the page, it is switched to next line automatically.
- (2019-04-22) Jason Bodnar: Does not work and does not give any indication of why it doesn't work. I pasted in a CSV file with the first line matching the html inputs of the form I want to fill. When I click Fill/Check nothing happens and there is no error reported. I even checked the Dev Tools console and there was nothing.
- (2018-08-29) Waleed Mirza: Does not work.
- (2020-04-20, v:1.1) Hamada Antar: What about form fields that have variables like 1,2,3 etc... val[option][en][text]
The filler works when you specify an exact field name, but what about field names that are variable such as: val[option][en][text] val[option][en][text] val[option][en][text] val[option][en][text]
- (2018-08-29, v:1.1) Waleed Mirza: Doesn't work
I have imported the CSV but on click, it does nothing.
- (2018-01-16, v:1.1) Mark Prince: Doesn't work
Sorry this extension doesn't seem to do anything at all
- (2016-11-11, v:1.1) Gibb Son: Doesn't work
Can't get it to fill forms, does it still work?