A budget/finance app to track income & expenses and see them rendered on a graph
Budget Board is a budget/finance app where you can add income & expense categories with individual items and see them rendered on a graph. It leverages Chrome Storage Sync so that you can pull up your budget by signing into Google Chrome from any device that supports extensions. Budget Board was created by the Geckos-08 remote team of Shea Fitzek, Seong Kim, Jake West & Steven Bowen as part of the Voyage-3 cohort of Chingu Cohorts. https://chingu-cohorts.github.io/chingu-directory/
- (2020-02-20) Dannie Emberton: Very simple and easy to use.
- (2019-05-03) Jacques Bony: bien mais manque le NET=INCOME - EXPENSES
- (2018-03-12) Jan Bester: I love this it is easy and simple way to keep track of what I spend each month. But can be improved. See Support for my questions. Thanks for making it you got it right. Just want I was looking for.
- (2018-02-24) D Payne: Finally somebody got it right. Instead of using someone else's template. I was able to customize my own just to my liking. Thank you so must. Budget Board
- (2018-02-01) Jay Min: Very easy to use, with so much different currency options.
- (2018-01-31) Karan Reddy: Loved it! Looks Great! Thank you! It will be always be on my browser!
- (2020-06-12, v:1.0.1) Greg Carpenter: Monthly or Annual Reports
Budget Board is a simple and easy way to track your personal finances. Take it from an accountant. Could it be improved by adding some line-item income and expense reports to be saved for reference? Greg Carpenter
- (2018-09-03, v:1.0.1) Julie Burns: Input format
Can I input dollar amount with decimal amounts to the 100th place, for example $42.39?
- (2018-03-12, v:1.0.1) Jan Bester: Organize Category
Is there a way to organize the category? Is there a way to put in the full dollar amount like for example: 4.25 Is there a way to have and save a monthly total of expenses?