This extension allows exporting from UC Davis Schedule Builder to Google Calendar.
This extension inserts an "Export" button into the Schedule Builder webpage. Clicking on the export button after finalizing a schedule will import the schedule into Google Calendar. Please read the instructions at https://github.com/aklreaxmer/schedule-builder-export. Feel free to contribute to the code! You must be signed into Chrome (not Google) using your desired account for this extension to work.
- (2020-09-30) Tina Bi: It's very useful. But most times, it doesn't work.. however, I just need it in the beginning of every quarter..
- (2020-09-30) Ruby Shapiro: Please update!
- (2020-09-29) Aaron Guerra: used to work, please update! needs google auth
- (2020-09-29) Marco Chau: no longer works, please update as it used to be extremely useful :(
- (2020-08-27) hellyeahruthlllex: It works.
- (2020-01-06) Dillon MacDonald: No longer works, otherwise it was a 5-star extension.
- (2017-09-16) Jordan Ortiz: Worked effortlessly
- (2019-09-24, v:1.4) Matthew Sam: Export button disappeared
For some reason, on google chrome my export button for schedule builder has disappeared. I have tried to restart my browser and do everything everyone with the similar issue has tried but it doesn't seem to work.
- (2019-09-23, v:1.4) Jack Atlasov: Hi - is this extension still supported in schedule builder? I'm trying to export my fall 2019 class schedule and it isn't working. The extension is dropping down in the schedule builder under the export button, but nothing happens when I press "Go".
I'm signed into my Google Chrome account and have entered all the info requested from me (term length and term start date). Please help. Thanks!
- (2019-05-17, v:1.4) Lauren Nam: Not Working
No matter what I try, whether I quit, restart, or any of the mentioned quick helps in the support section, the export button refuses to even show up on my Schedule Builder. It's worked in the past, but for some reason doesn't now.
- (2018-09-27, v:1.4) export button no longer working
I have used the export button in the past with no issue and now it just doesn't work. I have tried signing into chrome with both my UC Davis email and my regular email and it just doesn't want to work.
- (2018-09-26, v:1.4) Export button doesn't work
The export button no longer works, even though I am signed into chrome.
- (2018-09-26, v:1.4) Export button no longer working
Hello, Last year the export button was working, however, this year even though I'm signed into my UC Davis email on the chrome profile (top right corner) it won't do anything once i press go. Any advice?
- (2018-04-02, v:1.4) does this steal my data?
- (2018-03-07, v:1.4) Ritchelle Andal: not exporting :(
I'm trying to export my spring quarter schedule, but when I press the "Go!" button, nothing happens. It's worked great in the past but for some reason it isn't working now. (I am logged into chrome just fyi)
- (2017-10-06, v:1.4) export button not showing up
so im trying to use the extension...... but it is not showing the export button...