This extension reminds you to take a break from work.
Scientists have found that sitting for long hours can have negative effects on health. To prevent these negative effect it is recommended to stand up every hour. This extension let you setup an interval timer to remind you to stand up. To learn more about this problem read this lifehacker article: http://lifehacker.com/5879536/how-sitting-all-day-is-damaging-your-body-and-how-you-can-counteract-it
- (2021-05-27) Imani Lea Brown: Removing after a week of no sound no notifications. Is this still supported? I don't understand why it has such high stars.
- (2021-01-13) Elle Butterworth: Wanted to be able to set it to 20 minutes but it only goes as low as 30. Also haven't seen a pop up yet, despite being at my desk for a couple of hours (sound on etc). I switch between browsing and other applications for work so could just be that I haven't been on Chrome when it goes off. But for this reason it isn't really doing what I need it to do.
- (2020-10-30) Vincent Palmer: It's good. I thought that the spelling mistake in the text would be fixed by now. Not really.
- (2019-11-20) Bethany Frost: It worked for one day only. Beyond the first day installed it would not show any notifications no matter what troubleshooting tactics I tried.
- (2018-12-27) Dusty Hall: This helps with getting me out of my seat every hour. I'll continue to use this extension, but I wish there was a "toggle on/off" option.
- (2017-10-26) Kunal Patel: Great wish it had a custom option for time
- (2016-03-28) Jose Gomez: Simple. Does what I need.
- (2015-05-20) Simple, but great. Would be nice to have a turn off (temporararily) function
- (2021-05-27, v:1.0.2) Imani Lea Brown: Is it still supported?
Doesn't work. No notifications. No sounds. No popup. Is this just malware spying on my browser?
- (2018-04-05, v:1.0.2) Dave Vigliotti: No Notification
No Notification is popped while using Chrome 65 on a Mac 10.13.3
- (2017-10-26, v:1.0.2) Kunal Patel: Custom option
Would be great if we could set a custom time
- (2017-04-26, v:1.0.2) 360.JU57US: Second interval
This would be great if it offered something as simple as a second interval timer. 20 minutes of sitting, 10 minutes of standing, on repeat.
- (2016-06-16, v:1.0.2) Stand up timer
an optional "off" choice...
- (2016-03-21, v:1.0.2) Kassandra Carrara DeMaio: how do i access this extension?
i downloaded it but how do i get it to run?