Make tracking time easy and painless with automated tracking, reminders, and reports.
Tracker is a simple extension that tracks how much time you spend on each of your projects. Every 15 minutes, a popup will ask what you worked on for the last 15 minutes. At the end of the week, generate a report summarizing how long you worked on each project. For support and feedback, send an email to [email protected]
- (2013-03-24) Angelo Adam: Great App. one thing missing: users cannot download time of day data (when/how long each task was performed on a given day) in the generated csv report. this would be a nice feature. In downloadable CSV report, and within the extension, it would be great if developer would add more statistics. For example ability to see data showing what time of day each activity occurred instead of just total time. users can see this within the extension, and on current day, and can edit current day task times. but they cant download this data. Also ability to tag would be great.
- (2012-09-14) Jacquelyn Vinci: Very helpful, easy to edit tasks and easy to manage. Thanks so much!
- (2012-04-05) Ady Ramirez: Works perfectly for my job! It's simple and easy to use. The only thing I would like to see is maybe editing descriptions when you look at reports. Overall, the app is awesome!
- (2012-01-26) Lisa Schnellinger: Tracker is simple and practical and clean. I work on multiple projects and this is a very easy way to keep track of my time. Thank you!!
- (2012-01-22) Sam: I like but I have one request... I'd like to enter the task name when I click "start tracking". It seems like the only way I can rename the task is if I click "no" when it asks "Did you work on ....". It's be much better if I could enter the task name before it records. Also less confusing. Otherwise, it's exactly what I am looking for, a simple time tracker with a basic report and reminder. Thanks for your hard work!
- (2015-08-03, v:1.6.0) SparkyInFla: Reports
Is there anyway to generate a report older than the 'last week' choice. I'm trying to get my report from the beginning of the month of July and I don't see a way to generate a report from the 1st of the month. Please help, I'm trying get a full monthly view. Thanks. Mark W.
- (2015-07-06, v:1.6.0) SparkyInFla: Basic Beginner Issue/Question
Is there a instruction manual posted anywhere. I've got a basic issue that I can't seem to settle by just trying Tracker. 1- How to Title a task when I start it? I don't seem to be able to title the task until after I stop the timer, then when it appears on the schedule it shows up as Trying out Tracker, then I rename it. Can you assist me or point me in the right direction?
- (2014-03-05, v:1.6.0) Jonathan Cohen: No pop-up
I'm not getting a pop-up.