Wikipedia popups. Wikipedia links appear as popups when hovering them. Go to Wikipedia! (Beta)
WikiPopup is a simple as can be extension to Wikipedia that makes checking out the links you come across a bit easier. It is in the beta stage, so feedback is appreciated. If you for some reason want to support the development you can donate by Paypal to [email protected]
- (2017-11-07) Vitaliy Poteshkin: Looking forward to see how this app develops. It would be very convenient to be able to config this app (down ещ css-style maybe). Like I would love to see an option for this app behavior: 1. On mouse move, 1-1.5sec delay for popup to go away. *It's for the second part* 2. If the mouse is over the popup window, popup doesn't go away, so user could operate with text (like translating it by using selection). *hope looping won't be a problem, actually don't how that works here*
- (2014-10-20) Nathan La Perriere: Improves the readability of wiki pages.
- (2014-04-11) Chris Candelaria: Great app and does the job right, but it lacks a picture with the preview. Also it only works on wikipedia page not on other wikipedia links on other webpages i.g. Google
- (2013-11-12) Jonas Bornold: A bit slow but exactly what I needed
- (2018-05-31, v:0.261) Johannes Andersson: Deprecation time :)
Seems a feature like this has been builtin to Wikipedia.
- (2015-11-18, v:0.261) Marek: small text
The pop-ups come up quick however the text is too small to read (and I prefer small text). Also, would be great if this could be enabled for wikis other than wikipedia.