A Chrome extension that allows you get the summary of an article with the hover of your mouse.
Are you sick of getting lost in a sea of open tabs when browsing Wikipedia? This Chrome Extension makes that problem go away. Simply hover over almost any Wikipedia link located in the main body of the page and see a brief summary appear at the top of your browser window! Remove your mouse from the link and the added text disappears. It's just that simple.
- (2016-04-26) Kyle Szombathy: Excellent extension. Very useful when browsing wikipedia
- (2015-07-16) Harshal Madhavapeddi: It didn't do anything.
- (2015-05-21) Slava Syrota: Не работает.
- (2015-04-20) cin n: It's good but when I hover over contents, it shows an article about Rhotodotus
- (2014-11-16) Nick Shvelidze: Works as intended
- (2014-11-15) Michael Werth: Does exactly what it says and keeps the tabs to a minimum while browsing Wikipedia.