Create a todo list in your Google Chrome browser!
What do you need to do today? :) Create a simple todo list with MyDodo! You don't need more papers or notepads! You can control, create and remove items in your Google Chrome browser.
- (2021-09-15) Alexandre Lima: Exatamente o que eu precisava
- (2021-07-22) Chính Tô: You were not lying at all, omg. This is what I need, SIMPLICITY! not stupid decorative bs todolist extensions.
- (2020-12-14) Mike Collins: Really, ultra simple plug-in that immensely convenient, useful and so simple. I would like it to have the ability to rank items and to have due date/times with simple reminders plus to look a bit better whilst staying this simple. My 5th star would come with these.
- (2020-12-12) Tom Croft: After trying like 5 other todo list extensions, this is the best one. No signup, no recurring billing, just a todo list. And a good one at that.
- (2020-11-03) Amna Amin: its good, gets the objective done
- (2020-10-17) Chesca Roda: cute
- (2017-10-09) Erika Bueno: Simples e muito funcional. Adorei :D
- (2020-12-14, v:1.0.2) Mike Collins: Due date and reminder
I know that the beauty of this is simplicity but it would be good to be able to have a reminder or due date/time included for each item. If the reminder/due date/time is reached, then perhaps the icon can change or a number added or some simple flag be raised to remind the person. Or it could be an email sent but that is not as good as a flag on the browser. Should be kept very simple and relative unobtrusive though. I think with this, and my 2 other requests (ranking and ascetic improvements) you would have the perfect plugin that stays simple, is useful and really easy to use. Thanks for your development of this.
- (2020-12-14, v:1.0.2) Mike Collins: Priority Order
Can the list be prioritised / ordered by dragging items up and down the list please?
- (2020-12-14, v:1.0.2) Mike Collins: Look
This is a great and extremely simple, no-fuss plug-in. But I think the list and items could be made to look nicer - even just some better use of colours and font plus simple layout adjustments would make a huge difference.