TinyURL - Convert long website links to short
TinyURL Pro - The Finest URL Shortening Service TOP Features: - Absolutely FREE - No sign-up or login required - Just one-click to get short URL - Auto-copy the short URL to clipboard - Sharing over social networks [Soon..] - Context Menu for direct links and selected text(auto-extract first link) - Notifications to sharing critical updates - Other features coming soon… For any issues, errors, bugs and enhancements, please contact us at - http://tiny.cc/exthelp * No adware. No spyware. No walmare.
- (2021-06-05) James lilly: The developer is responsive and keeps adding cool functionalities. I've been using this extension for since long.
- (2021-06-05) Ayodeji Ojo: Super fast and easy tool for checking
- (2021-06-05) Beatrice Mary: Best and hassle-free URL shortlink generator... really saves a lot of time like a blink.
- (2021-06-03) Sophia mia: Great extension; probably the best (even without the extended version). Thanks to the developer.
- (2021-06-03) Olat yemi: This is very helpful and rich in features. Thank you for this!
- (2021-06-03) anna elizabeth: A great URL shortening extension and can't imagine how much it is useful every time. Just one click and the shortlink is already in the clipboard.
- (2021-06-01) Patrick Jude: Excellent! Making our lives much happier. I just use it every single day while saving them in a tonne of excel files. Loved it!
- (2021-05-31) Kira Sandra: Instead of going to a website, manually entering links, then few additional clicks just to get single short links. This one saves my time and energy.
- (2021-05-31) Small MIghty: The only domain-aware URL shortener and quite reliable since few months of usage. It can recognize the domain name and give its relevant shortlink.
- (2021-05-31) King Gideon: Another great extension and very nice indeed. The developer did an amazing job on this extension. So feature-rich and beautiful to look at as well.
- (2021-05-30) Cassidy cole: Excellent extension, really useful to get short links faster. It works perfectly. Has got a simple and elegant design.
- (2020-11-01) Humberto Ventura: Excelente app. Acorta en todos lis sitios.
- (2018-08-28) Veeresh Devireddy: The most simplest and efficient URL shortener!
- (2018-06-14) Ashley Hoang: This extention not only creates a tiny URL but also copies it to the clipboard. Awesome!
- (2018-06-05) Yes, this works and is still relevant
- (2018-04-10) My2nd: Beside the horrbile icon the addon is perfect. A feature I've missed with other similar addons is the auto-copying of the url, which this got.
- (2018-04-08) John Farnsworth: Copying to the clipboard alone is worth installing the extension. I've used it to replace goo.gl and no problems in using it.
- (2018-03-26) Weijing Lin: More efficient then other TinyURL tool :)
- (2017-06-22) Bob Wartell: It does exactly what you would expect. You click on the icon and it creates a short URL and add that your clipboard. All you have to do then is paste it where you need it. Very easy, and exactly what I needed.
- (2016-10-03) Gil Go: Automatic copy in the clipboard. Perfect. thx :)
- (2016-08-12) Rich Paddon: Simple, and exactly what I wanted. Adds a button next to the address bar. Just click on it and a tinyurl is generated and added to your clipboard. Perfect, thanks!
- (2016-08-10) Rachel Nesmith (SleepyAmerican): great for twitter
- (2016-08-10) Neil Landers: This creates a tinyurl shortcut when you click on the extension shortcut next to your address bar. It also copies it to your clipboard. This is a feature another extension does not have. For that reason alone, I'm using this extension over the other. If it's possible, the developer should add a context menu to right click on the address bar that lets you do the same thing.
- (2021-05-12, v:1.1.0) George Reed: Spaces in a URL
If there's a space in a URL, TinyURL does not replace the " " with a "%20", but pops it out.
- (2019-11-22, v:1.0.4) a h: Error!
Why is there an Error for a video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtEjQAYxxeE?
- (2018-03-26, v:1.0.1) Tarkus: Error
ik krijg een de laatste tijd een "error" bij gebruikmaken van deze extensie