Get the media URL of a page's most recently played audio/video (and then do something with it).
Chrome extension to show the media URL of a page's most recently played audio/video as an easy alternative to looking at the network tab in dev tools *Instructions:* https://github.com/camreon/media-grabber/blob/master/README.md
- (2023-04-04) Mik Plat: Minimaler Sachverstand = Funktioniert absolut 1A !!!
- (2022-12-16) Tim Chung: As a fellow developer has already mentioned, this extension is very useful if you know what you want to achieve. This extension replaces the need for you to go into inspector to get the link address of the media link address. Very useful also if you know how to set up a local web server script to collect the link addresses. To those who have tried this feature and not able to get it to work, this extension submits a POST request in JSON format. If you are using PHP, need to json_decode the input to associate array, and the array key is 'url'.
- (2022-11-13) Crispin Schröder: Works great!
- (2021-11-30) Sy Retia: It's sad that this extension has been rated so lowly by people who don't understand how it works and what it's for. It's literally only going to detect media streams that are visible in the network tab of the inspector. Nothing else. If you want anything else, you don't want this extension. If that's what you want, this extension works great.
- (2021-10-01) Liam Hunt: poor instructions, doesn't work
- (2021-07-13) Isabela Gomes: NÃO DEU CERTO !
- (2020-09-30) MYTHICAL CURT: no longer works
- (2018-05-17) Jannick Berghügner: The extension doesn't work!
- (2018-01-02) Sod Almighty: Does not work
- (2017-06-17) Ram Jano: لطيزي
- (2017-04-02) Irene Fabiana: adoreiiii
- (2017-02-27) Nhlanhla Sanele Sithole: i love