Clip selected web content to your DEVONthink database. Press Shift-Control-C to activate from the keyboard.
Use this extension to quickly clip selected web content to your DEVONthink database directly from Chrome. You need to have DEVONthink from DEVONtechnologies installed to make use of this extension.
- (2021-06-24) Frankey Chan: 剪藏功能不好用，和其他相比差距太大，只不过这个较方便。
- (2021-03-08) 曹珺: 2021年3月8日，新版本确实比直接从应用发起成功率高很多，就是每次老是要确认网页调用比较麻烦，不能一起都同意。
- (2021-02-17) John: useless. Now that this company has gone to a subscription model customers expect more. This is just a pile of hot trash. Do better or get rid of it.
- (2020-07-16) Théry Fouchter: Doesn't work for some pages: redirect to about:blank#blocked. If the page can be saved it always ask to open in devonthink (i've already authorized one time, I don't care!). And when it saves it, it reload the page.. This extension alone made me throw Devonthink in the trash can even if their main program may work. Looks like this problem is since 2 years so don't think you will have a fix soon.
- (2020-02-08) Marcus Wong: Extensions don't work properly. I often get blank pages when using markdown clips. The extension is inferior to Everynote.
- (2019-05-21) Jian Leng: Best clip experience is Evernote clipper，Hope clip to Devonthink like it，most of time clip to html、PDF is clip to a empty file
- (2019-03-16) Pretty bad extension. It ruins the whole experience and program usability and will be deleting DEVONThink soon. I really like DEVONThink but this extension creates a very negative experience and would rather use another program for data collection. This chrome extension does NOT work half the time. It redirects you to the URL/#blank url and does not record it to devonthink. Then I would need to copy the url and paste it into the program after opening it again and again. Why bother doing all this when I could use a program that works. Like Devonthink but the extension is Not usable and NO I will not be migrating everything to Safari.
- (2018-10-29) frank young: Can not capture everything offline in webarchive mode or pdf mode, that's a big problem.
- (2018-01-31) Bryan Lawrence: As others have said, downloads facsimile of page, complete with cookie warnings, and any other detritus. Sadly, for anyone used to the evernote clipper this is a *big* turn off for devonthink technologies. Sad this is still a problem nearly two years after previous reviews made the same point!
- (2017-11-06) Olaf Müller: Works perfectly well together with the app!
- (2017-10-01) Eric Bowman: As Hao Li pointed out, it re-fetches the page from within DEVONthink, which is not really helpful. Medium.com for example requires you to be logged in, so if you want to clip a page from there, you have to login from within DEVONthink. The way Evernote works is much better -- it transports the content from your browser into Evernote.
- (2016-10-28) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Clip to DEVONthink". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-09-02) Scott Voyles: In Chrome it never works... Safari Extension works beautifully!
- (2016-07-21) Hao Li: Works for me. But, it always reload the page and save it. So it contains ADs which I have blocked. And for the page that require login, the reload cause some problem. Why not just save the current HTML source? Just like evernote. I think it will be much better.
- (2016-06-01) Henry Bliss: In Chrome, it has never worked; Safari works fine. No solution offered.
- (2016-02-27) Top App funktioniert mit DevonThink enwandfrei.
- (2015-10-12) Andrew-Bede Allsop: Works well for me!
- (2015-06-22) Estifanos T. Zewde: Works flawless
- (2013-07-01) Michele Petrone: The perfect companion to DevonThink
- (2013-05-23) 김선욱: you need DEVONthink PKG first.
- (2013-03-21) Maria C: Yes! it works perfectly. You may need to launch the devon"version".app first.
- (2013-02-22) Des Bw: it is not working at all
- (2013-02-20) Emilio Speciale: It does not saves text in rtf format. Chrome does not save text in this format.
- (2013-01-25) Timothy Mason: It doesn't seem to do anything