One click printing for the Dymo
Note to TW Staff: There are two published versions of this extension. This is the correct one. This chrome extension is intended for use by employees of Terrapin Works at the University of Maryland. It will not function for external users. The extension facilitates a connection to an on-site DYMO label printer in the MakerBot Innovation Center. It allows the end user to send data from the MakerBot Innovation Center Management Platform to the DYMO printer to print a label for a completed print. This extension also integrates with Terrapin Works' asset management system to facilitate better filament tracking.
- (2019-04-26) Nithin Richard: Adam Sarsony
- (2019-01-24) Rohan C.: Great Design
- (2019-01-07) Life changing
- (2019-01-07) Gavin Kohn: this is hands down my favorite extension ever
- (2018-11-12) John Fitzell: Amazing extension for label printing!
- (2018-11-09) Michael Hilnbrand: nope
- (2018-11-08) Victor Romero: So helpful
- (2018-11-08) I dont have to write with my hands anymore!
- (2018-01-10) Tomi Falodun: I'm in awe of the functioNALITY!
- (2018-01-03) Neek Zanfack: This is really amazing!!! I love it!
- (2018-01-03) Folu: Yes, finally!!!
- (2018-01-03) Dillon Frank: Amazing! Super smooth and fast!
- (2018-01-02) Shon Kaganovich: Makes it so much easier to label prints!!
- (2019-12-24, v:3.2) Rudolph Bentley: Code
I downloaded this app and now it's asking for a code. Where do I get the code?
- (2018-07-14, v:0.1.0) usage
Hello, i have a label maker im trying to print from and added this to my chromebook, but cant figure out how to use it and theres now way of opening it up, please help thanks!