Control your browser quickier than ever with only your keyboard
CCP Command Palette, or CCP for short, is a chrome extension that allows you to easily accomplish many tasks using only a keyboard. Forget memorizing every shortcut. How to use CCP Command Palette 1) Open CCP by pressing Ctrl+Shift+P 2) Begin typing. 3) Command Your Browser! Don't worry about typing everything perfectly. CCP uses fuzzy searching so using only a few characters is often enough to find the command you are looking for. ie. Say you would like to clear your web cache. Open CCP then type "cache" and press enter. CCP Command Palette is Open Source! Go check it out. https://github.com/a240/CCP-Command-Palette
- (2019-02-07) David Millar: Useful extension if a bit out of date and in disrepair. An older copy of the source is on GitHub for interested coders. I'm contemplating forking it myself...
- (2017-08-22) Josh Friend: I changed the keyboard shortcut to CMD+SHIFT+P and it works like a charm!
- (2015-04-07) Sem Verbraak: Having trouble with the shortcut as well. (Chromium)
- (2015-03-22) I can't search open tabs.
- (2014-12-27) Sanket S: I am so used to this feature in sublime that every other app that i use now i hit CTRL+SHIFT+P i just want a command palette to popup somewhere on the screen. Thank you so much for this. I can also confirm that CTRL+SHIFT+P works fine when i assign it in latest Chrome. :) Suggestions 1. Provide users with options to change font size 2. Dark Color Theme 3. Center Align of menu 4. Item list size or Page size.
- (2014-10-28) Massive flaw that the only keyboard shortcut to open it, Ctrl + Shift + P, is also the shortcut to open the System Print Dialog. No way to change either of these, and Chrome always overrules and wins.
- (2014-04-15) George Rowe: This is an excellent idea, and works well. More commands and being able to access existing Chrome plugins would be great.