Google Chrome Ipcam Viewer Extension Features: -Stream any JPEG Camera Source -Camera-Presets -Multiview -Fullscreen -Export / Import JSON File ## My Camera is not listed in the Presets? Add your Camera to [src/data/cameraModels.json](https://github.com/firsttris/chrome.ipcamviewer/blob/master/src/data/cameraModels.json) and create a pull-request. I will publish a new version with your camera model. ## Generic Mode When creating a new camera, don't select any model, simply enter your stream address. Support / Issues: [email protected] https://github.com/firsttris/chrome.ipcamviewer/issues ## MJPEG Support dropped Render an MJPEG Stream or JPEG's in a HTML < img > tag with the credentials in the Stream URL is not possible due to Chrome security polices. My first approach was to use chrome.webrequest.onBeforeSendHeaders() to add the credentials to the authorization header of the HTTP request. I think this is not the best approach since you need to filter the requests of the addon (cameras) from all request the browser made. This requires the permission "browsingData" (be able to see all requests from the browser) which does no comply with data protection guidelines. So we have to use XML-HTTP-Requests (fetch) to be able to add credentials to the header. The only implementation i found was [mjpeg-readale-stream](https://github.com/aruntj/mjpeg-readable-stream/blob/master/index.html). But it was not peformant enough for daily use. Their is very little information on how to fetch a mjpeg-readable stream and render it to an < img > tag. If you can help me with this topic, dont hesitate to contact me.
- (2019-09-03) Jack Z: Only allows "jpg type" cameras, so won't work with my Foscam FI9831 P.
- (2018-10-20) Michael Handa: Works well for my Hikvision cams. Only allows up to 5 frames per second. I would have given 5 stars but I'm not a fan of the required permissions: "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit"
- (2018-06-08) Drasko Divic: is it possible to add the ptz control?
- (2018-04-03) Дмитрий: Жалка что нет режима Generic
- (2017-10-10) won't work with my camera (Amcrest IP Cam)
- (2019-04-08, v:0.1.2) Hans Cunningham: How do invert the image?
As above, ipcam on prusa 3dprinter
- (2019-02-14, v:0.1.2) thomas basham: zmodo camra
it is not working it is all blck
- (2018-08-28, v:0.1.2) Не подключаются камеры
Guten Tag. Aufforderung, dass das Bild von den IP-Kameras Axis p1364, m1124, m1125 nicht angezeigt werden kann
- (2018-06-08, v:0.1.2) Drasko Divic: PTZ
is it possible to add the ptz control?
- (2018-05-01, v:0.1.2) Russ Pecoraro: IPcam Viewer
Just wanted to say I like it, NICE JOB. I have 11 ip cameras it doesn't work with a couple odd models but the other foscam clone models it works very well. Will you be supporting more than 6 cameras in the future ?
- (2018-01-26, v:0.1.2) Joe Mardis: No model Sercomm listed
The model is supported with the android version, but I can't seem to find it listed with the chrome extension. Also, does this not have the ability to record using the chrome extension? I don't have anything running android that has enough space to record.
- (2017-11-14, v:0.1.2) Jeffrey C Drywater: Dericam / Not Working
When I select the Dericam type of camera the URL field is filled out but I don't think it's the correct URL and the field is not able to be manually changed. Don't let bad reviews get you down - keep working on it. We need this! Thanks.
- (2017-07-23, v:0.1.2) Doug Wyman: rtsp
does this support rtsp streams
- (2017-06-11, v:0.1.2) Bob Martz: permissions
Permissions : read and change all the data on the websites you visit. Why?