Lightshot tool ads remover
INITIAL DESCRIPTION A small extension that unloads those pesky random class name ads on the Lightshot image viewer. It works by automatically selecting the divs by their XPATH and injecting a new class, one which we can control with simple CSS. The actual hiding is done by sending the respective divs to -99999px. --------------------- Version 2: Seems like they updated the site and the names of the divs and classes are not random anymore. Because of this the extension itself is a bit redundant as I think uBlock Origin will probably be working now. Icons: https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/no-entry_1661919 and https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/ads_983841 Also sorry for forgetting about this for 3 years. Came back to me as an offer to buy the extension. As I hate solo devs selling their code to companies that monetise it, I didn't, to try to set an example (you hear me quickpik dev??). Plus the code itself is so simple it wouldn't have been wort much either way. So uh, changelog * updated to adapt to the new code running on lightshot * also applies to their homepage * added fancy new icon * version number changed from 1.1 to 2.0 No tracking no anything, just rewriting some CSS.
- (2019-07-18) KAT NOOBÓW: WTF ? co to jest ? bo do niczego to,ani nie działa,ani działa,coś,zeby zaśmiecić sobie przeglądarkę - brawo !!!
- (2018-03-15) Deputacion Lugo: супер удобно
- (2018-03-08) omar shohag: nice tools
- (2017-09-24) Juliane Backes: muito bom!!!
- (2017-05-23) Сергей Степанов: ok
- (2016-12-19) Effectively disables all the annoying advertisements there are on Lightshot images.