Calculate your profit/loss and charges incurred while trading using Zerodha's brokerage calculator.
Here's an extension for our famous brokerage calculator which can be accessed from any webpage by just clicking on the extension icon. Now calculate the potential brokerage for each of your trades directly on the page you are at. The full webpage of our brokerage calculator can be accessed on https://www.zerodha.com/brokerage-calculator Whenever you trade or invest on NSE, BSE or MCX, you can calculate your charges right then and there.
- (2018-05-26) Mohammed Mohaideen: Calculator is good. But without Stamp Duty for states we cant really get the exact figure. Include FNO Margin Calculator as well. update it regularly
- (2018-05-23) Manoj Kumar Bavakad: Would love a similar extension for margin calculator
- (2018-05-21) Bhau Kharde: Excellent
- (2017-10-30) Kp Kumar: excellent bro. like wise margin calculator also do please its use full
- (2017-10-24) sumit singh: calculator is good but it is not included stamp duty therefor result is not correct
- (2017-08-26) Saravanan V: Excellent
- (2017-07-28) Sunando Ghosal: Excellent tool
- (2017-07-28) Mohit Grover: Thanks Zerodha for adding convenience. Thanks for working hard and thinking about your customers.
- (2017-07-27) Sumit Kumar: Zerodha brokerage calculator is very easy to use. very helpful for quick calulation no need to open Link. just click on the extention and calculate your Brokerage and other charges. WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO HAVE ZERODHA MARGIN MONEY CALCULATOR. MAKE IT POSSIBLE SOON. THANK YOU.
- (2017-07-27) Naushad Newrekar: Awesome
- (2017-07-27) Akash Jain: Amazing
- (2017-07-27) Subrata Kakati: Great App for Zerodha Traders
- (2017-07-27) Purva Mhatre: much awaited....thanks Zerodha!!!
- (2017-07-27) Shantanu Das: The must have extension. Every time I used to open the link to calculate brokerage fee. Now its handy.
- (2017-07-27) Prahalad Singh: It is really convenient for the traders to check real time brokerage information for the trade done on a particular date and the different types of charges deducted on profit.
- (2017-07-27) Rajaram N: FANTABULUS KEEP IT UP
- (2017-07-27) Dipankar Roy: it is really convenient for the traders to check real time brokerage information for the trade done or going to execute in a particular trading session. Thank you.
- (2017-07-27) Kamsala Rajesh: One of the finest brokerage calculator i have ever seen
- (2020-06-01, v:1.0.2) Kannan Selvagandhi: .03 Minimum Brokerage Not Updated
Please update Minimum Brokergefrom.01%to 0.003%
- (2018-06-07, v:1.0.2) Dhanasekaran Rangasamy: Stamp duty
Stamp duty is not added. Please update the app.
- (2017-09-17, v:1.0.2) saivenkatesh bantupalli: BO and CO
please add these features